• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Rem 700 300 win mag

b rad

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 30, 2012
eastern NC
Bought action to build on and then happened across the 20in cut down Rem PSS barrel and had it screwed on. Turned out to be a decent shooter but is a little loud with the silencerco brake. Fluted bolt with aftermarket knob and black cerakote. Mounted in an HS Precision stock that's in good shape, except for a crack at the bottom corner, just in front of the recoil pad. $650 shipped.

Thanks
IMG_20200418_140449196.jpg
IMG_20200418_140457527.jpg

I would prefer to sell but I'm not opposed to trading. Just PM what you have and we'll see.

Yeah it's threaded 5/8x24. I haven't had any action work done but Stumpies put the barrel on. The only thing I put through it was Hornady Whitetail 150gr to sight it in at 100yds. I didn't have very high accuracy expectations but it stacked them up pretty damn close, definitely under an inch.