• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rem 700 5R Ring Suggestion

jcsparky

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Anchorage Alaska
Guys.
have 50mm NF scope
20MOA Badger Base.
300 WM

Looking for a suggestions for rings.

I thought I was going to put a Larue LT104-30mm on it, but I'm second guessing myself now.
NF Ultra lights
seekins?

Thanks In advance

Re: Rem 700 5R Ring Suggestion

These are Seekins lows on a 56mm objective, 20moa Seekins base

DSC02708.jpg

I have almost the same setup (700 5R but in .308, Badger 20 MOA and 50mm NF scope) and Badger standard height rings (.823") work in that setup. Not sure if you have the same barrel profile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you get Seekins lows you wont be able to fit butler creek caps and will need a bikini cover. That's what I did though and love em.</div></div>

I used a Leupold alumina cover and it works great.

I have a 20moa NF base and badger rings on mine right now.

Did your nightforce not have rings?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smaddox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a 20moa NF base and badger rings on mine right now.

Did your nightforce not have rings? </div></div>

Nah, didn't some with rings.?
Did yours? you got a REAL good deal.. LOL

I use Warne tactical rings with a NF 56mm and a warne 20moa base

NF 5.5-22x50, Rem 5R 308, 20 moa Seekins base, Seekins medium rings. Nice amount of room for Butler Creek caps....