• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Rem 700 BA .260

aviumvenator

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
South of Red Lake
I have two one Rem 700 barreled actions, an XLR chassis, and an HS Precision stock with bottom metal that I have replaced or will be replacing when these move. Both actions have an RR prefix. Bipod and scope not included.

Rem 700 SPS TAC .223. 16.5" threaded heavy barrel with 1/9 twist. Shoots 40 gr Hornet, 50 gr BTIP, and 69 gr SMK extremely well. Not so good with 77 Nosler and 77 SMK. Includes scope base and Timney Elite single stage trigger. Round count in the ballpark of 700. Does not include scope

Rem 700 SA SS Rem action chambered in Rem .260. 24" threaded SS straight taper BHW barrel with 1/8 twist. The barrel tapers from 1.065 to .80. Remage barrel nut with .200 PTG lug. Can't remember where I got the nut and lug but the smith assembled and head spaced the barrel. I have only shot 123 Noslers with this setup and it shoots them very well. Includes scope base and trigger. No thread cap. Round count is 200.

XLR Gen I chassis. This chassis has been replaced with an Mg chassis. It has been used in and out of vehicles and shows wear. I had to relieve some material where the bolt handle projects to accommodate a Terminus bolt handle. I also drilled and tapped two replacement screws on one side of the check piece to replace the single screw. It works much better but alas it is not pretty. Has the Ergo grip and new foam on the cheek rest. Does not include bipod

HS Precision stock with bottom metal. I bought this as a takeoff from a 5R rifle. I bought a bottom metal and sent it off to Florida somewhere to have it inletted. It accepts AICS mags. The stock shows wear and has a some chips that I tried to indicate in the

An "Ill take it" in the thread followed be a PM to confirm is the way to go. All prices are OBO. Payment options include PP FF with nothing in notes, Check, or MO. Check or MO will have to clear before shipping. FFL items must go to FFL that accepts from individuals and will have to email me the appropriate information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Trades options = BA + $ for NF C632 or C615

Thanks...

Last edited:
I have two Rem 700 barreled actions, an XLR chassis, and an HS Precision stock with bottom metal that I have replaced or will be replacing when these move. Both actions have an RR prefix. Bipod and scope not included.

Rem 700 SPS TAC .223. 16.5" threaded heavy barrel with 1/9 twist. Shoots 40 gr Hornet, 50 gr BTIP, and 69 gr SMK extremely well. Not so good with 77 Nosler and 77 SMK. Includes scope base and Timney Elite single stage trigger. Round count in the ballpark of 700. Does not include scope.
$700 Shipped

Rem 700 SA SS Rem action chambered in Rem .260. 24" threaded SS straight taper BHW barrel with 1/8 twist. The barrel tapers from 1.065 to .80. Remage barrel nut with .200 PTG lug. Can't remember where I got the nut and lug but the smith assembled and head spaced the barrel. I have only shot 123 Noslers with this setup and it shoots them very well. Includes scope base and trigger. No thread cap. Round count is 200.
$875 Shipped

XLR Gen I chassis. This chassis has been replaced with an Mg chassis. It has been used in and out of vehicles and shows wear. I had to relieve some material where the bolt handle projects to accommodate a Terminus bolt handle. I also drilled and tapped two replacement screws on one side of the check piece to replace the single screw. It works much better but alas it is not pretty. Has the Ergo grip and new foam on the cheek rest. Does not include bipod.
$330 Shipped

HS Precision stock with bottom metal. I bought this as a takeoff from a 5R rifle. I bought a bottom metal and sent it off to Florida somewhere to have it inletted. It accepts AICS mags. The stock shows wear and has a some chips that I tried to indicate in the pictures.

Take $50 off if you take an action with the stock or chassis. Both stock and chassis work well with these actions.

An "Ill take it" in the thread followed be a PM to confirm is the way to go. All prices are OBO. Payment options include PP FF with nothing in notes, Check, or MO. Check or MO will have to clear before shipping. FFL items must go to FFL that accepts from individuals and will have to email me the appropriate information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks...
View attachment 7885978View attachment 7885980View attachment 7885981View attachment 7885982View attachment 7885989

View attachment 7885984

View attachment 7885985View attachment 7885986

View attachment 7885990View attachment 7885991View attachment 7885992View attachment 7885993
View attachment 7885994View attachment 7885995View attachment 7885996View attachment 7885997
I’d like the Xlr, message me please, new to the site, learning all the buttons