• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 700 clone replacement trigger

TejasPS

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2020
I want to replace my TT trigger with another brand. Looking for recommendations on make/model Remington 700 style triggers w/o bolt release. It’s for a Bergara Ridgeback.

Last edited:
What model TT did you have and why are you looking for something different?

Bix N Andy and Timney are the most popular if you want to get away from TT

You could get the 510 Timney and remove the release. They would probably send you one done including adjustment. Cost effective, proven tens of thousands of times over.

Reactions: lash
You could get the 510 Timney and remove the release. They would probably send you one done including adjustment. Cost effective, proven tens of thousands of times over.
I believe it's called the 510 V2 Elite Hunter now.

Very proven trigger.

I have always liked Jewells the best . I just installed an Elftman . It has a whole different feel to it , I really like it so far .

1661043393374.png

I’d get a BnA for the adjustable sear if my rifle didn’t like the TT.

Luckily, they all do fine with TTs, Nuke 1.1, 2.0, Archimedes, anTIs and RimX. Maybe the bolt lift would be slightly smoother with a BnA but I really like the feel of the TT 2 stage special on all my rifles except the RimX has a Diamond single stage set at a few oz so I can clean the KYL easier.

The only rifle that the TT was a struggle was a factory R700 SPS, what a POS, it had every flaw, bad accuracy, light strikes, bad head spacing and if I ran the bolt too quick it wouldn’t catch the sear, truly an awful rifle.

not sure sure what you are looking for but try HUBER Concepts .I have two triggers on my 700 clones and couldn't be happier