• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Rem 700 in AICS w/ X-Treme Mod 22 trigger

Re: Rem 700 in AICS w/ X-Treme Mod 22 trigger

Looks great. I've got her cousin.
smile.gif

I want her Dad (338) or Mum (300).

Thats one sexy bang stick!

.223? what scope? what type of can? common man your killin us here! got any results from the range? other that than its deff sexy as hell.

It's an old PSS that I decided needed to be updated. I re-barreled it with a shorter Hart barrel and a Liberty suppressors adapter. The can is a Liberty also.

It shoots sub MOA with 175SMK's. I'd like to do a little more load development with it as I get some range time. I will also replace the slightly dated 1" Leupold scope with a 5.5x22 NXS after the 1st of the year.

Sweet rig Tom, How do you like the chassis with side folder option? It looks like it would make it heavier, but it dang sure looks cool!!!! I like the can too
wink.gif

Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveFromGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet rig Tom, How do you like the chassis with side folder option? It looks like it would make it heavier, but it dang sure looks cool!!!! I like the can too
wink.gif

Dave </div></div>

You're right the stock and the whole setup is much heavier than the old H-S Precision stock it used to be in. That aluminum sure adds the weight!