• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 700 LA mags, Accurate and AI only choices?

RobG

Douchebag Hauler
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2007
W. Sac, Kalifornia
These are the only two I can find for a LA. Am I missing something else? The AI mags are difficult to find and a bit more expensive than the AM, which seem more available. Anyone using the 3.715 length Accurate mag? I will be using them for a .284.

Thanks

Re: Rem 700 LA mags, Accurate and AI only choices?

You might check out Alpha Mags. I have a couple SA 308 base mags and they work great, I'm sure the LA will be the same quality.

Re: Rem 700 LA mags, Accurate and AI only choices?

There used to be an older system called the Quik-clip conversion. I had one and it worked really well, but it isn't nearly as battle worthy as the AI system. Although my system never failed to work, I still like the AI system better...the AI system is designed for real battle field use.

But if you are trying to save some money, and want a system that actually works pretty well, you might see if the quik-clip system is still made.