• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Rem 700 Left Hand Safety

chedda7

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2013
Ohio
Does anyone know of a place where I can get a left hand safety kit? I bought a Shilen trigger kit sans safety thinking I could just pick up a safety kit later. I can't seem to find anyone offering a left hand version of this kit.

Thanks.

I haven't seen one either. Fellow lefty shooter here. Why do they you pick up a timney 511. It's the left hand version of the 510. I know you already got the shilen but timney makes a lefty trigger and it's very nice.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Numrich supply. You have to buy it piece by piece. It's a bit expensive but worth it for a shilen tigger IMO

Numrich supply. You have to buy it piece by piece. It's a bit expensive but worth it for a shilen tigger IMO

You weren't joking. $21 alone for just he safety lever. I might just sell this Shilen and step up to the Timney Calvin Elite.