• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem 700 UML

gopherslayer

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
WI
Anybody here have one? Wondering how you like it. I have a T/C Omega that is very accurate but would like to have an essentially same ergonomically muzzle loader.

Either way I'm scoping with a 6X milquad super chicken.

I did lots of R&D with them before Remington bought the name and patent. They shoot fantastic! I've taken close to 100 big game animals with them, Including shots on game at 500 yards. You have to use high pressure sabots with them, standard sabots melt and are the root cause for poor accuracy. Worth every penny and if you want a custom version buy an Ultimate Firearms.

Evidently I have more tech stuff to read up on. I doubt I'd run the 200gr load but you never know. I am planning for a 300 yard shot though because of the terrain I hunt.

I have been tossing around the idea of getting one but our inline season is only a week and just for does. They look sweet though.

3 Triple 7 magnum pellets with a 300 grain Hornady SST in a MMP High pressure sabot is THE load to use. 300 yards is a cake walk.