• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rem M700 P questions

Xycod

Private
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2005
Ms
1st, Are they doing one or not, or just a few now and then. 2nd, what is the mag overall length and whats the ejection port measure, other words whats my max overall length.

Re: Rem M700 P questions

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casscad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1st, Are they doing one or not, or just a few now and then. 2nd, what is the mag overall length and whats the ejection port measure, other words whats my max overall length. </div></div>

casscad,

Can you translate your questions from Mississippian to English please; it currently does not compute.

Thanks,

Bob

My bad guys late night, for the 338 Lapua in the pss. Do they still make it and whats the ejection port length. Whats my OAL for the mag and rifle.

The Remington LE website (Remington LE ) does not list the MLR as a currently offered option. Some retail sites list it as "TEMPORARILY OUT OF PRODUCTION".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casscad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My bad guys late night, for the 338 Lapua in the pss. Do they still make it and whats the ejection port length. Whats my OAL for the mag and rifle. </div></div>

Cascad,

I don't know the answers to questions, but there is a Remington 700P MLR in 338 Lapua on Guns America for sale @$1100. Also Snipercounty PX has them listed on their website for sale for $1095., but currently out of stock...

Hope this helps,

Bob

unknown on the dimensions but i would hesitate to buy one the very few people that i have talked to that have either owned one or shot one say that for one reason or another the accuracy is terrible

I have a 700 MLR 338 Lapua. Here are the spec. off my rifle.
mag length 3.694"
action ejection length 3.235"
max ctg OAL 3.615 if longer I ran into the lands with 225 Sierra for hunting.
Gun shoots good BUT you have to clean often or accuracy falls off.