• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember Damar Hamlin ? Why did his heart stop?..

Of course it’s hush money. That mofo right there, at that very moment, had the opportunity to save thousands of lives, many of them children, by stating the truth, but he kept his fucking mouth shut for the Pfizer hush money. Fuck him.

It will be a miracle if he ever steps on a football field again for money. I don't know where he came from or if he actually used his free college tuition to get an education. I highly doubt that he did and facing the choice of being a janitor and being set?
I wonder if he gets free healthcare for keeping silent. I bet premiums and life insurance are not affordable anymore for him.

It will be a miracle if he ever steps on a football field again for money. I don't know where he came from or if he actually used his free college tuition to get an education. I highly doubt that he did and facing the choice of being a janitor and being set?
I wonder if he gets free healthcare for keeping silent. I bet premiums and life insurance are not affordable anymore for him.
He came from McKees Rocks Pa which is 10min from my house. Fucking shit hole riddled with crime, drugs, and pavement apes.

that was some really bad pussy ...... or really good depends on how you look at it .

Gallager magic.gif

R

Reactions: Schütze
He came from McKees Rocks Pa which is 10min from my house. Fucking shit hole riddled with crime, drugs, and pavement apes.
Ahhh, part of The Burg. No longer the steel capital of the world. I lived an hour north of there and watched the dismantling of Westinghouse and the steel industry

Reactions: Jigstick
Apparently commotio cordis (sp) won’t meet scrutiny because it is a one time heart issue not something requiring multiple restarts.

When I was at State House helping peeps trying to stop kids mandated vaccines this came up a few times because none of these pols knew of the child deaths in MA - surely you heard what happened to Damar Hamlin.

Funny thing was the lizards would say “ Maybe he doesn’t want to talk about his personal health” which turned into “Yet you would support vaccine passports to get in a restaurant”

One of the facts being presented was that pilots heart tests recently “expanded” the safe zone for licenses.

If in the past the metric was a number something like “0-200”, it has now become “0-300” because too many pilots were failing post shot.

Any pilots know this to be legit? I have seen some headlines but didn’t read the stories.

Reactions: jrassy
If in the past the metric was a number something like “0-200”, it has now become “0-300” because too many pilots were failing post shot.

Any pilots know this to be legit? I have seen some headlines but didn’t read the stories.
Yes, they have changed what they call "acceptable" latencies on EKG's, not a good thing.

No one around here (Buffalo) wants to talk about anything but 1 cause.
There is probably a lawsuit being considered and he doesn't want to say anything that might have an affect on it.
Thought the poisoners got their immunity on this.

There is probably a lawsuit being considered and he doesn't want to say anything that might have an affect on it.
Let's hope that lawsuit includes everyone involved: the NFL for putting so much pressure on players to take the jab, the pharmaceutical companies for creating the concoction, Fauci and his cohort for promoting it, and anyone else in on the crime. The bastards responsible for all of this should be running scared.

Reactions: TACC
Judging by the way he is letting the NFL parade him around there will be no suit......just hush money.

The NFL didn't require players to get the shot. The players were protected by the players union. The players union said that the NFL would have to negotiate before it was required. So the NFL mandated it for any personnel that have contact with the players.
Let's hope that lawsuit includes everyone involved: the NFL for putting so much pressure on players to take the jab, the pharmaceutical companies for creating the concoction, Fauci and his cohort for promoting it, and anyone else in on the crime. The bastards responsible for all of this should be running scared.
He took the jab voluntarily

The NFL didn't require players to get the shot. The players were protected by the players union. The players union said that the NFL would have to negotiate before it was required. So the NFL mandated it for any personnel that have contact with the players.

He took the jab voluntarily
Indeed he did. But they put a tremendous amount of pressure on the players and team owners to comply.