• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember Her ??

Re: Remember Her ??

"Erika Gandara, 28, a female officer and the sole representative of the law in the town of Guadalupe, a border town just up the road towards Ciudad Juarez, was kidnapped in December. Gandara's fate is unknown".

If she was kidnapped by that garbage her fate is pretty well certain. for her sake I hope shes just dead.

Maybe the plan all along.....great way to get into the US legally.

She "went to the United States along with two relatives and will seek asylum," the relative said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe the plan all along.....great way to get into the US legally.

She "went to the United States along with two relatives and will seek asylum," the relative said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

</div></div>
Don't forget the <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But he acknowledged that Valles Garcia had gone to the United States, saying it was to seek medical treatment for her infant son, who has a lung ailment.
</div></div>
Nothing like a little free medical, section 8, food stamps, EBT card, dental, schooling for her and child, etc. etc. etc.

Shit just warm up the b 52s and give them the freedom to do there thing. My rant is over.

Re: Remember Her ? Update,She's Fired !!!

Looks like "The Bravest Woman in Mexico" got fired this morning after failing to show up for work.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout...-fleeing-to-u-s

If it turns out she went to the USA to seek medical attention for her kid on the USA taxpayers dime,I have no sympathy for her.Besides,nobody made her take that job,apparently,she made it clear combating the cartels would not be in her job description when she took it.