• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remember me on each visit.

Ship Ahoy

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
When I log in, I check the box marked Remember me on each visit, but this site doesn't remember me. Am I doing something wrong?

I did reset my cookies and tried this again but still no Sniper's Hide memory of me.

Am I that forgetable???
frown.gif
LOL

Re: Remember me on each visit.

Make sure your browser enables "cookies". If not try out Firefox web browser.

I am having the same problem.

But funny thing is that when I choose "not to remember", the site remembers me for whatever time I do not turn of my computer. Even if I close and open other windows on Sniper Hide Forum.

I'm having the same problem. I log in, click a subforum and then I'm logged out. Decided to not click the check box, and then I was good except I tried replying to a post and upon submitting I was logged out. Now I can't seem to log back in, and yet I'm remembered and posting right here on my Droid phone. Strange. I didn't use to have this problem.

-Conrad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Conrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having the same problem. I log in, click a subforum and then I'm logged out. Decided to not click the check box, and then I was good except I tried replying to a post and upon submitting I was logged out. Now I can't seem to log back in, and yet I'm remembered and posting right here on my Droid phone. Strange. I didn't use to have this problem.

-Conrad</div></div>

I solved the problem by goingo on Tools, then Options, then Security and puting Sniperhide.com on the "trust websites".
All of this on Internet Explorer.
It works 100% now. Hope it helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRCampos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Conrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having the same problem. I log in, click a subforum and then I'm logged out. Decided to not click the check box, and then I was good except I tried replying to a post and upon submitting I was logged out. Now I can't seem to log back in, and yet I'm remembered and posting right here on my Droid phone. Strange. I didn't use to have this problem.

-Conrad</div></div>

I solved the problem by goingo on Tools, then Options, then Security and puting Sniperhide.com on the "trust websites".
All of this on Internet Explorer.
It works 100% now. Hope it helps.
</div></div>

Thanks, that worked for me too.