• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember that guy the cops beat to death about a month ago?

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
Hearing noise Tyree was fucking a cops baby mama…

Nah, I was told it was definitely systemic racism......come on man.....

Doc

First, this is old news. People had been posting this weeks ago

Second, my thoughts on what @diverdon said; 1. It's Memphis. The hiring pool isn't exactly the cream of the crop, and 2. I imagine vilifying the police hasn't helped draw the most qualified applicants either. Recruiting/applicant numbers have to be dwindling. If agencies were getting thousands of applicants each recruiting cycle ten+ years ago, I'm sure they're now getting hundreds, and they aren't the best.

Last edited:
This side of the story came out almost instantly. The part about the pictures texted by Demetrius took a bit longer to come out, but those whispers have been going around for some time, too.

That the first cop was mad that some citizen was banging his girl I can understand. That 4 more cops joined him in murder.... perhaps we are hiring the wrong people.

@diverdon My guess is there will be an in-house cop gang discovered.

So a bunch of thugs in uniform who happen to have darker shades of skin, beat another darker skinned man to death over a woman
(seems to be always some woman that gets a dark skinned man killed)

But somehow it's the fault of the light skin tone folks because... Racism...

I'll bet this doesn't get widely reported in the left wing news.

Yep. Noticed it has all but disappeared and the only ones reporting on it are not the mainstream. Last night was the first I heard about it, shared it here.

As I assume most here are aware of the growing unbalanced anti white hate that is being cultivated in these so called media outlets, schools and government institutions. Hell BLM literally has their bullshit writen on the street outside the white house…. Have you seen their official statement, some bullshit and systematic racism…. That is just ridiculous.
5A008871-62AE-41B2-B772-9B65FF6AD270.jpeg

FB2085FE-9922-4F76-B457-872D1E997D4C.jpeg

Why the fuck, does an anti white hate group have their slogan in the street????When this is looking like a target attack over baby mama drama? Edit- and people abusing their position as law enforcement.

Last edited:
So a bunch of thugs in uniform who happen to have darker shades of skin, beat another darker skinned man to death over a woman
(seems to be always some woman that gets a dark skinned man killed)

Well, if the baby mama was white...

This side of the story came out almost instantly. The part about the pictures texted by Demetrius took a bit longer to come out, but those whispers have been going around for some time, too.

@diverdon My guess is there will be an in-house cop gang discovered.
Yep. My guess is that these will fall pretty hard. Yet the far larger group will skate free unchanged.

I thought they already reported they were gang members but due to defund police movement they had to relax hiring standards so much they were accepted? I swear I ready that on the news somewhere already.

I thought they already reported they were gang members but due to defund police movement they had to relax hiring standards so much they were accepted? I swear I ready that on the news somewhere already.
Not seen that mentioned yet, the parallels to this have been mentioned though:

I saw either some posts or YouTube videos saying the officers were gang members, but I don't know if the claims were ever verified before this was swept under the rug by the media because it doesn't fit the "racist white cop kills black man" narrative

the night the video was released, my wife said that this was personal and clearly not a "professional" stop

that the victim was targeted and they were putting a beat down on him

she doesn't believe they actually wanted him to be in cuffs, but allowed him to keep fighting and resisting to justify the beatdown

she then said it was likely because he was sleeping with one of the officer's wives or girlfriends

I was kind of surprised as "baby mama drama" is not her general knowledge specialty, but I had trouble disagreeing with much of what she was pointing out

turns out it was a "baby mama"; women's intuition... scandalous.

Reactions: diverdon