• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember the pro-2A black guy at the city council meeting?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    An aspiring politician with common sense. it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Reactions: TACC
    So, does anyone know how we can find out of this site or his is legit? There have been too many fake sites these days and I want to make sure the real man gets our support. I looked up the domain but that wasn’t much help.

Owned by namecheap.com.

Last edited:
    I did a little research and decided that I would support Mark by buying one of his shirts!

Pro life, pro 2a, pro military.....

I don’t live in NC anymore. But, I did for a few years.

C4EC07F4-560F-44F0-8F91-07F1732C97E2.jpeg

I remember him and support what he says. but I'm always weary of civilians like him who turn politician. One minute they're pro-2A and then the next they're bowing down to "reasonable gun control" and turn to Fuddism.

I remember him and support what he says. but I'm always weary of civilians like him who turn politician. One minute they're pro-2A and then the next they're bowing down to "reasonable gun control" and turn to Fuddism.

That makes as much sense as staying home instead of voting for your candidate. Are you saying you trust the dude that is a dedicated politician over a pissed of citizen?

Hell, I’d much prefer to see EVERY politician be a “civilian”.

Well, that’s 95% if them anyways.

That makes as much sense as staying home instead of voting for your candidate. Are you saying you trust the dude that is a dedicated politician over a pissed of citizen?

Hell, I’d much prefer to see EVERY politician be a “civilian”.

I'd trust any civilian over a politician.

Hopefully he will rise to the occasion again.