• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember the time-

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
Some state goons arrested worshippers at a church service cause pension and duty and such?

It will only cost the tax payers $300,000 on top of the salary and medical and pension the heroes already soak them for . Think how much safer the streets were after these arrests and it is odd cause of all the heroes that told us they didn’t do this shit .

BDF814E6-1938-458E-A109-53D78B2C61D2.jpeg

Yeah, that's a load of horse shit.

When I was born, back in the day of sanity, my father was an insurance underwriter. The highest premiums for insurance were police officers, firefighters, and underwater demolitionists, such as oil crews, the Navy frogmen, and the newly minted SEALs.

Landscape supervisor was not one of them.

As for being a cop is not dangerous, well, here is a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy from killing a cop.

Looking it over, one thing stands out- in none of those other jobs does one regularly face the possibility of another man INTENTIONALLY causing serious bodily injury/death, or targeting for ambush and assassination.

I'm not a cop but I'm not an anarchist either.

Sure we need to empower civilians and loosen the RoE so Americans can handle their own justice, but that doesn't mean we should hate on LEOs.

Looking it over, one thing stands out- in none of those other jobs does one regularly face the possibility of another man INTENTIONALLY causing serious bodily injury/death, or targeting for ambush and assassination.

I'm not a cop but I'm not an anarchist either.

Sure we need to empower civilians and loosen the RoE so Americans can handle their own justice, but that doesn't mean we should hate on LEOs.
Who’s hating on them? It was monumentally brave and heroic to violate law oath and constitution to arrest those worshippers at their house of worship- our side of their house of worship. Way more important than tracking down pedos or dealing with mostly peaceful burning looting and murdering.

Yeah, that's a load of horse shit.

When I was born, back in the day of sanity, my father was an insurance underwriter. The highest premiums for insurance were police officers, firefighters, and underwater demolitionists, such as oil crews, the Navy frogmen, and the newly minted SEALs.

Landscape supervisor was not one of them.

As for being a cop is not dangerous, well, here is a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy from killing a cop.

E85865D1-D31E-49B7-8CB6-B1A1C09C870A.gif

Praetorian guard/ stasi / road pirate is #22.

All the other jobs are more to society. You don’t see the loggers roofers etc robbing shooting raping people. Running 4th amendment violation schemes like safety checkpoints tag location recorders etc

Reactions: AMGtuned
Excellent, now let’s hope the rest of the congregation gets a settlement check and it bankrupts the city.

Retribution must be had.

Don’t forgive these fucks and don’t forget.

And don’t forget to call to call bullshit when theses badge crusaders tell us they didn’t enforce WhuFlu mandates.
Not one in this whole PD said yep this is wrong and we aren’t doing this . Not only did it but it’s oil it all the way through the court system and defended their actions in civil court for 3 years . At tax payer expense.
Wish we’d have seen that level of dedication at Uvalde .