• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

remember these two twats?

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys

this is the way to stop this shit. start hitting offenders with the legal sledgehammer right between the eyes. and the poetic part? it’s using leftist bullshit against the lefties. “hate crimes”....lol. fucking morons.

it’s letting this kind of behavior slide that has led us to where we are currently at. i’m glad to see some of these shit heels have to face the music.

Sweet!
I recently had all my storefront glass smashed buy some lowlifes that were pissed at me for refusing them service and they thought that they would get away with it because of all the rioting bullshit they see on TV. The left have created a monster that will have to be crushed.

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about these two.
childrenof the con.jpeg

sorry to hear of your storefront glass.

saw a trump/pence yard sign today that some shitbird took a razor knife to, and cut to pieces. were it me, i’d put up another and wait in the cornfield across the road.
Thanks.
Took me 8 minets to dress grab a rifle and get to the store after the alarm went off. LE already had them on the ground.
They were confronted by people from the KFC across the street and threw rocks at them. The day LE is not available to protect these thugs will be ugly.
10k in damage and I am pressing charges.

I was thinking that felony charges for stealing a hat was taking things way too far... and then I watched the video 😡 That was a physical assault on the kid's rights to private property and free speech, and apparently those women will grow out of their old-enough-to-know-better-but-too-young-to-care phase the hard way.

Lol...just setting the stage for the hammer to swing the other way...

There is ALWAYS a deeper plan...

Reactions: Ravenworks
At least they were on the tough side in the video but not as tough as the twats they will be sucking on in prison for sometime to come. 15 years is plenty of time for those two to study on civil liberties so when they get out they don't become repeat offenders.

i am glad somebody is finally charging somebody on the left for a hate crime.

at the same time, these girls are brainwashed by evil main stream media liars and probably have no clue that what they did was wrong.

The left have always had their heroes, even if they have had to fabricate them out of whole cloth.

I say let them.

Meanwhile; we can sell them all the rope they want, so they can hang themselves with it.

It's only fitting.

snip . . .
these girls are brainwashed by evil main stream media liars and probably have no clue that what they did was wrong.

Often times the "examples" don't know why they are "examples" . . .

but still everyone else know what happens, if they do it too.

Pretty wide interpretation of hate crime...I am surprised its being applauded (but again not surprised at same time).

IMO, there is no such thing as a hate crime to begin with, and this is exactly why I have never liked/supported it...

Punish a fucking crime as a crime no need for special labels.

ETA: This is why some of us take absolute approaches. Strange how so many wllingly slide down that slippery slope. Before ya know it, theres nothing to grab onto and you find yourself at the bottom with no way out.

Last edited:
i am glad somebody is finally charging somebody on the left for a hate crime.

at the same time, these girls are brainwashed by evil main stream media liars and probably have no clue that what they did was wrong.

so let’s just slap their wrists’ and say “no no no” again. <—FUCK THAT. they knew it was wrong, and did it anyway. hammer them right between the fucking eyes.

Pretty wide interpretation of hate crime...I am surprised its being applauded (but again not surprised at same time).

IMO, there is no such thing as a hate crime to begin with, and this is exactly why I have never liked/supported it...

Punish a fucking crime as a crime no need for special labels.

ETA: This is why some of us take absolute approaches. Strange how so many wllingly slide down that slippery slope. Before ya know it, theres nothing to grab onto and you find yourself at the bottom with no way out.

apparently the part where i put “hate crimes” in parenthesis....followed by a “lol”. because i think it’s fucking dumb, too. but fuck it, the lefties passed that law, and it’s sweet fucking irony to use their own weapon against them. even if i think the very premise of a “hate crime” is stupid.

so let’s just slap their wrists’ and say “no no no” again. <—FUCK THAT. they knew it was wrong, and did it anyway. hammer them right between the fucking eyes.
i hope they pay a steep price, but that is like saying a muslim knows he's is doing something wrong when he blows himself up.
he doesn't. he believes he is doing the right thing because he was programmed from birth by religious zealots.

likewise, today's youth have been brainwashed from grade school on by left wing teachers and the media that is run by you know who.
all i am saying is that could be anyone's daughter (not mine, but anyone else's)

apparently the part where i put “hate crimes” in parenthesis....followed by a “lol”. because i think it’s fucking dumb, too. but fuck it, the lefties passed that law, and it’s sweet fucking irony to use their own weapon against them. even if i think the very premise of a “hate crime” is stupid.

Nope. Because it is exactly what its true underlying intention was meant to be all along...

Similar to "those words should never be spoken"...

They should be charged with a crime but not a hate crime. No matter how much I do not support nor condone their behavior/actions I cannot support this label...

i hope they pay a steep price, but that is like saying a muslim knows he's is doing something wrong when he blows himself up.
he doesn't. he believes he is doing the right thing because he was programmed from birth by religious zealots.

likewise, today's youth have been brainwashed from grade school on by left wing teachers and the media that is run by you know who.
all i am saying is that could be anyone's daughter (not mine, but anyone else's)

Chalk it up to lazy parenting they did give them the tools to navigate life plus the democratic breakdown of law and order in our society.

Reactions: theLBC
Chalk it up to lazy parenting they did give them the tools to navigate life plus the democratic breakdown of law and order in our society.
i was thinking at least one of them was probably raised by a single mom, or a mom and her stepdad.

bullshit. either one of my kids do something like that, and they KNOW i’d kick their ass. i have a hard time believing a kid raised right would behave that way.

bullshit. either one of my kids do something like that, and they KNOW i’d kick their ass. i have a hard time believing a kid raised right would behave that way.
this has been covered. we can blame the parents as well.
yes, you and i would not allow such a thing, and our kids would know better.
my daughter went to UCI and US Davis, both indoctrination centers for the left, but she survived unscathed because she already knew the program.

unfortunately people like me were raised on Rifleman and Andy Griffith, while these idiots were raised on The Simpsons and The Kardashians.

this has been covered. we can blame the parents as well.
yes, you and i would not allow such a thing, and our kids would know better.
my daughter went to UCI and US Davis, both indoctrination centers for the left, but she survived unscathed because she already knew the program.

unfortunately people like me were raised on Rifleman and Andy Griffith, while these idiots were raised on The Simpsons and The Kardashians.

Hey now, Simpsons are squarely gen-x and in no way should ever be compared to the kardashians. BTW, there were actual leasons taught in the Simpsons and back in the day were wayyyyy politically incorrect lol...

Hey now, Simpsons are squarely gen-x and in no way should ever be compared to the kardashians. BTW, there were actual leasons taught in the Simpsons and back in the day were wayyyyy politically incorrect lol...
:ROFLMAO:
i was comparing shows that taught us between right and wrong, vs shows where everyone is a fuckup.
other than Lisa, the show was not full of role models .

:ROFLMAO:
i was comparing shows that taught us between right and wrong, vs shows where everyone is a fuckup.
other than Lisa, the show was not full of role models .

Bart was a fuckup. But was not morally corrupt. Homer was an idiot but was also not morally corrupt. There were lessons in episodes where the morality was tested and generally always ended with a lesson.

They were a family and stuck together.

Role models, nah...I mean it is a fucking cartoon after all... :)

But it was and is no where even close to kardashians.

Bart was a fuckup. But was not morally corrupt. Homer was an idiot but was also not morally corrupt. There were lessons in episodes where the morality was tested and generally always ended with a lesson.

They were a family and stuck together.

Role models, nah...I mean it is a fucking cartoon after all... :)

But it was and is no where even close to kardashians.
agree, but imho both bart and homer made their decisions based largely on what they thought they could get away with, while the shows i grew up with had a consistent message that there is a price to be paid for everything we do.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Considering these crimes were perpetrated against a child, I do believe these 2 will face serious time incarcerated.