• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

remember to leave your primers at home

Re: remember to leave your primers at home

Yeah no shit. I got yanked out of line for a half full water bottle, two big fat ones stood next to me while a third big fat one searched my bags and then my person. They didn't think it was funny when I asked if they "pulled me out of line to eat me."

I remember this flight attendant on a Vegas flight who had the boarding door open while we were taxiing around and he was blowing a train whistle through a megaphone. Those days are gone.

That must have been some rough baggage handling to ignite the primers. Holy shit, the dude should sue the airline for destroying his luggage.

Is it just me or could this be a "trial" run by terrorist?? just to see what they TSA can detect. You can travel with live ammo if checked and declared. that fact that they went off should tell you that they where packaged incorrectly. TSA should have caught these.

Maybe Iam thinking outside the "box", but I tend to do that alot.

It just happened, and they automatically know it has nothing to do with terrorism?

I'm sure his name sounds nothing like a terrorist name either... hence why no one apparently needs to know it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember this flight attendant on a Vegas flight who had the boarding door open while we were taxiing around and he was blowing a train whistle through a megaphone. Those days are gone. </div></div>

Was it Southwest? They still have fun like that ... or at least on the past few flights with them that I've been on.