• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 40X 22LR

6XC243

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2019
Any feed back on Remington 40 X 22LR actions from PT&G wondering about building one.

Really?? Dude your breaking my heart!! Do you have any particular incidents? I just bought a Remington bolt from them and it was ok.

Really?? Dude your breaking my heart!! Do you have any particular incidents? I just bought a Remington bolt from them and it was ok.

While I've never had a problem with them, they've developed a hit or miss reputation shall we say. Why not a Vudoo or RimX?

While I've never had a problem with them, they've developed a hit or miss reputation shall we say. Why not a Vudoo or RimX?
I like those guns, lm looking at a vodo pistol. But i need all the practice i can get on my MPA chassis and the Remington would do everything my Begara will do and i can use the Begara magazines.

Last year I understand people were griping about delivery times then I heard it was a spring issue once PTG got there springs then delivery started pouring out LeShagal and Whitty Owl were happy with the ones they built I understand , in the thread attached above I was looking for information but y’all were too quick lol , anyway I’ve been mulling these for awhile need to quit putting it off and order , I believe David Kiff said they are making another batch

Reactions: 6XC243
Last year I understand people were griping about delivery times then I heard it was a spring issue once PTG got there springs then delivery started pouring out LeShagal and Whitty Owl were happy with the ones they built I understand , in the thread attached above I was looking for information but y’all were too quick lol , anyway I’ve been mulling these for awhile need to quit putting it off and order , I believe David Kiff said they are making another batch
Thanks hoyt

Reactions: 68hoyt
I just received my action and it is of fantastic quality, dropping it off at Hickory Creek Precision to have a Shilen spun up for it this week!

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg
    474.1 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Pomyluy and 68hoyt
I did some questionable things I am not proud of to obtain it….
I just obtained 2, 40X repeater centerfire SS actions one for a 6 Dasher and one for a 6.5 creed. I was under the impression that all methods of proqurement were at least justifiable, if not honorable in nature. If I remember correctly “GOD did not make men equal, Sanual Colt, made men equal.” Don’t forget David and Goliath. I think you’ll be just fine, ;) Thanks for the input by the way. What do we know about “Center Fire 22 Long rifle” Ammo, brass, bullets. etc,?

• Haha
Reactions: Mechdesigner
Ok so Mecdesigner talked me right into a $1,200.00 22 LR action, with an extra center fire bolt. Now all I need to know is where to get center fire 22 LR components, oh and reloading data?

Reactions: Mechdesigner
Ok so Mecdesigner talked me right into a $1,200.00 22 LR action, with an extra center fire bolt. Now all I need to know is where to get center fire 22 LR components, oh and reloading data?

I have been accused of helping spend other peoples money! If you need magazines for 40X, I know a guy (me) that makes the best! The L3I 700 elite magazines are great with their adjustability! PTG should be offering them soon!

Reactions: 6XC243