• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Remington 40XHB info

adluginb

#1 dad
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
Oklahoma
Looking for any info on the Remington 40XHB rifle. Found someone that is selling a couple of these with Redfield international olympic sights. Wondering what the opinions on them are?

Re: Remington 40XHB info

absolutely love mine! It shoots amazingly well with CCI SV. I got one from the last run at the CMP.

I got mine from CMP last year. I had planned on cutting it down and building a clone of my LTR. After it arrived and was in better condition than I was expecting I decided to leave it be. It's a laser with FGMM.

I feel that these are amazing rifles. I have a 40X HB that is incredibly accurate. I have been around to have seen in the neighborhood of 20 different 40x's shoot none of them were terrible & several have been down right scary. As all 22lr's are pretty picky about the ammo don't give up too soon on the search for ammo that really wakes your rifle up. If it turns out that they are not your cup of tea you should be able to move them quickly right here. I encourage you to get them & shoot'em.

They are terrible... Where are they???
wink.gif