• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 AAC build done!

Re: Remington 700 AAC build done!

Sweet. How do you like that trigger?

The trigger is a huge step up from the xmark, I'd completely recommend it

This is about 75% of my setup, the only difference is I got a CounterSniper Optics 4-16x Side Focus Rifle Scope, Matte Black, 1/4 MOA Click, 50mm Objective and I have not looked into the trigger upgrade yet. That and yours has all the upgrades put together, mine are all sitting in my closet with my rifle till I get home in 2 more months. Let me know how the trigger does on the range, I will add that to the firing pin upgrade in the future.

Picture isn't showing up for me. I'd really like to take a peak though.

Check out imgur.com - their hosting is spot on.

Between my last post and now I bought a 700 AAC-SD, and will probably end up with the McRee stock... But I still cannot see your pictures... Any chance you would PM them to me, or post a link I can view them at? Would really like to see this rifle in that Chassis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Janus408</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Between my last post and now I bought a 700 AAC-SD, and will probably end up with the McRee stock... But I still cannot see your pictures... Any chance you would PM them to me, or post a link I can view them at? Would really like to see this rifle in that Chassis. </div></div>

I think there is one in the "show your mcrees" thread. If the OP doesn't deliver I'll snap one tomorrow..

9DA3E438-E99F-4B18-BF42-D1219B482161-7954-0000051236C4C81E_zps106bf15c.jpg

OPs rifle.

Very nice. What muzzle device do you have there, and do you have a suppressor to go with it? Can't wait to read your range report.