• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 AAC-SD 20" 308

806guns

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2020
Texas
Found this one locally, date code is from 2012. Not sure on round count but being a 308 not really scared with this one. Looks like it has a Timney elite hunter trigger and Stockys stock. Score on the trigger for the price. I have a SPS tactical and will be interested to see if they both like the same load.
20231205_203441.jpg
20231205_203446.jpg

Snapchat-1423211761.jpg

Nice!

My AAC-SD is from around the same time, the barreled action is still mostly stock except it wears a Timney 510 trigger and a bigger bolt knob now. I bedded it in a Greyboe Phoenix stock and the last time I had it out it was a pretty good shooter.

1701832346691.jpeg

What did you get that package for?

Reactions: 806guns
Nice!

My AAC-SD is from around the same time, the barreled action is still mostly stock except it wears a Timney 510 trigger and a bigger bolt knob now. I bedded it in a Greyboe Phoenix stock and the last time I had it out it was a pretty good shooter.

View attachment 8289579

What did you get that package for?
I recently got a Greyboe phoenix 2 in a LA and want another in a SA. I didnt bed mine and its shooting great but what 6xc doesnt shoot. I paid 700 for this setup. Was definitely a little more than i wanted to but the Timney makes it go down easier.

I love mine. Started out in a krg bravo, went to a greyboe for a while (took it out to 1224yds at a match in that with a athlon Argos btr and warne bipod), now it’s in a mdt acc folder with a XRS2.

I recently got a Greyboe phoenix 2 in a LA and want another in a SA. I didnt bed mine and its shooting great but what 6xc doesnt shoot. I paid 700 for this setup. Was definitely a little more than i wanted to but the Timney makes it go down easier.
$700 is pretty fair I think for the BA, trigger, and stock. I still kick myself sometimes for letting a Remington 700 Police go that I saw at a sporting goods store for a shade over $800 that came with a FFP SWFA 3-15, pic rail, and nice rings. The exact details are a little blurry because that rifle disappeared the second I told the other guy that was looking at that I wasn't going to be able to get it. The last I saw of him and that rifle was as he was beating feet for the counter.

Reactions: 806guns
Selling the stock off this one and putting it in a H&S PSS i have. Topped with a 10x swfa