• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Remington 700 (AAC-SPS) AICS Multi Cam Viper Skin

Shooter_Mc_Gavin

Minuteman
Dec 16, 2013
Thibodaux, La
www.artactical.net
Remington 700 (AAC-SPS) .308 in AICS Multi Cam Viper Skin with Timney 512 Trigger, KRG Bolt, Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24x50, Vortex Precision 30mm Rings, Vortex Anti Cant Level, EGW Mount, PWS Brake.

Thanks to sulcop for the awesome deal on the skins for my AICS 1.5 was awesome person to deal with, now just need to work on a bi-pod the tables on 100yd side are really slick and unless you have some type of claw system you slide all over. 200 + 300 side you can prone I just need a new shooting mat and a bi-pod.

Was bored today and goofing off with go pro, have a 2nd one coming in so I can setup on the 200 and 300yd with one down range and one on shooter. Final shoot count is at end of video.
Lafourche Range 100yd Range - YouTube

2570860_orig.jpg

481204_orig.jpg

324763_orig.jpg

4757513_orig.jpg

7841408_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Skins look much better on the rifle then sitting in my gun room. Enjoy, and if you decide to run the Atlas bipod with the Accu-shot AI Spigot let me know. Got an extra one sitting around I don't use.

Sully