• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 Bipod

Re: Remington 700 Bipod

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harris. Atlas is $$$ </div></div>

In all fairness he did not specify a price range or what it would be used for

Atlas because Kasey is one hell of a good guy. Besides, he stands behind his product, and demands only the best materials for them. Cost a little too much? That's why God made raman, so you could eat raman for a week and buy a kick ass bipod(no I do not have one...yet, but the next bipod I buy will be an Atlas)

You need to decide what type of shooting you will be doing, all range work, field work (requiring more height), hunting (weight being a consideration). With that being said for a good tactical bipod you will not go wrong with the harris benchrest swivle!

Harris everytime.

Harris 6-9 swivel with notched legs and a Pod-lok are the standard by witch all bipods are judged by, but thats not say its perfect or the best, a Atlas bipod is much better made, has features Harris can't match like, toolless changeable feet, the ability to add extensions, and +/-15 degrees of pan/cant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ace31</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harris. Atlas is $$$ </div></div>

In all fairness he did not specify a price range or what it would be used for </div></div>

Very true! I gotta give you that one! haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to decide what type of shooting you will be doing, all range work, field work (requiring more height), hunting (weight being a consideration). With that being said for a good tactical bipod you will not go wrong with the harris benchrest swivle! </div></div>

+1 for Harris. 31 Flavors

where can you get a pod-loc and how do they work exactly? looking to build my first rig and get into LR shooting....thx

I get the bipod locking levers from Doublestar, because they are right down the street. They aren't too expensive and they usually have them in stock. Replaces the lock nut on the harris bipod and allows you to easily lock the bipod from swiveling while shooting.
av6kwi.jpg