• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 CDL Walnut stock replacement

Breachtyler

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2017
Hi All,

I have a Remington 700 LA Magnum in 7mm Mag, and I am looking for a factory CDL Walnut stock for the rifle. I'm struggling to find any sellers online that sell the original stock. Any chance someone knows where I can find one? Thanks!

I think I saw some on ebay if you haven't already checked there. Possibly not cdl, but lots of bdl takeoff stocks on there.

I’ve been keeping an eye on eBay and gunbroker with no luck. A few years ago I found a site that sold oem stocks but I can’t recall what it was or if they’re even still in business.

There are quite a few stock duplicators and stock makers that can and will get you going.
Here is one:

No luck with either. Boyd’s has some but not the original CDL style. Might end up needing to go with a cloning service like Aftermath posted.

Posting this so hopefully if anyone else has the same issue they can see it.

I called Boyd’s and they offer add ons to their “Platinum” stock lineup to be able to match Remington 700 stocks down to the black end caps and checkering.

Reactions: Austan