• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 Custom .260 Remington

MichaelEber

Private
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2007
Moore, OK
I am moving to Colombia and have to sell all my firearms. If you are interested in the other items drop me a line.
This started as a Remington 700 5R milspec. It has been mounted in the original AICS stock, has a light, adjustable trigger, KLM firing pin, action was trued by Jon Beanland, barrel is rechambered for 260 Remington by Jon with a 5R rifling and a Bartlein barrel of 28 inches. Designed for a 1000 yard F-Class rifle. Also mounted is the spare two-round carrier, Seeking Rings, and a Burris XTR II 8-40x50mm. Not shown is the competition rest for the rifle included. Asking 3500 OBO. Never shot!!
I also have some reloading stuff (bullets, premium shells, OAL tool, CCI large rifle primers available) best offer.

20190511_105549.jpg

Last edited:
Any interest in a guitar as a possible trade? Got a Gibson Les Paul Standard in amber burst, ESP M-II, and a 1952 Fender Strat Limited Edition Reissue. I feel like there are a lot of guitar players on here lol