• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Remington 700 in MDT TAC21 Chassis

kamikaze

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2011
OHIO
Remington 700 AAC w/ 20" barrel in 308 WIN
MDT TAC 21 chassis system with Magpul PRS stock and MOE grip
Viper Vortex PST 6-24x50 MIL/MIL FFP scope
Harris Bipod Benchrest
Accu-shot Monopod
VTAC 2 point sling
Waiting on SDN-6 suppressor

Re: Remington 700 in MDT TAC21 Chassis

Nice setup! Know what else? Best sling ever made right there, I have like 8 of them.

Very nice set up. You did a great job setting it up . Looks good

Thanks, Cnotes. Just a few more minor modifications and the build will be complete.

I haven't found a handload that it likes yet but it's shooting 1/2 MOA with Hornady 168 TAP ammo. Not bad for a factory rifle.

Nice one mate. Building a similar rig. What ring/mount are you using there?

It' a Larue Tactical SPR 1.5 QD with 30 mm rings.

Cool. I take it your using the M4 labeled version that has no further built in MOA?

Cool. I don't suppose you've weighed it at all? Interested to know what a combo like the comes in at.

Actually I did. It's roughly 13 pounds unloaded.

That is good news.
smile.gif
A 16.5 inch barrel, skeleton butt and no bipod should make this a sexy little dual purpose hunting rig. Thanks for your input.
smile.gif

That is a very nice setup!!!
wink.gif

Tony

nice set up!! I do have a question i hope you could answer for me. does the MDT TAC-21 fit all remington 700 models to include the (Rem. 700 VTR .204 Ruger)........... thank you for your time

nice set up! I do have a question i hope you could answer for me. does the MDT TAC-21 fit all remington 700 models to include the (Rem. 700 VTR .204 Ruger)

Awesome setup! Was actually looking at the Tac-21 tonight on Brownells
cool.gif
nice to see a built up rig ready for action
grin.gif

its ashame nobody makes a stock indentical, that will fit a surgeon.Id be all over that shit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RLTW!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice set up! I do have a question i hope you could answer for me. does the MDT TAC-21 fit all remington 700 models to include the (Rem. 700 VTR&#65279; .204 Ruger) </div></div>

Check with a service representative from Brownells.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cody Petersen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you get the sling? I'm looking into getting a sling for my AR </div></div>

It's a Vikings tactics sling or VTAC for short. Many online retailers sell them. I bought the 2 I have from Larue Tactical in Texas.

yeah there is two diffrent chassis one for short action and one for long action. the .204 will fit the only thing is that diameter of the barrel has to be smaller than 1.35 inch. but that covers the VTR barrel on problem

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CK7YVKYWhUk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CK7YVKYWhUk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>