• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 LA ADL to BDL PARTS

hill527

Private
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2022
florida
Would like to convert my Rem 700 30-06 ADL to BDL. After doing some research it looks like I will need a bottom plate/trigger guard and mag well. Is this an all inclusive list of items I will need? If anyone has any suggestions for a stock that would be a good hunting stock I would appreciate it. Would like to be able to add a bipod and have something on the lighter side. It is more a hunting rifle than range and I would like to have it be something I can take out on not so weather great days and not worry about it. Also if anyone has the parts to make this conversion and would part with them that would be great. Thanks

Would like to convert my Rem 700 30-06 ADL to BDL. After doing some research it looks like I will need a bottom plate/trigger guard and mag well. Is this an all inclusive list of items I will need? If anyone has any suggestions for a stock that would be a good hunting stock I would appreciate it. Would like to be able to add a bipod and have something on the lighter side. It is more a hunting rifle than range and I would like to have it be something I can take out on not so weather great days and not worry about it. Also if anyone has the parts to make this conversion and would part with them that would be great. Thanks

You need the bottom metal, the mag box, and the correct follower/spring (I am not sure if one or both can transfer from you current setup). I am building from scratch and got my parts from Redhawk Rifles. Very happy with it. I special ordered a Grayboe stock which I am waiting to arrive.

BTW, you could also switch to a detachable box setup.