• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 SPS-AAC pictures

marc308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2010
Southington, CT
I finally got the last part for it today. It is in a Manners T2A with mini chassis, NightForce 5.5-22x50 MLR with MIL turrets, NightForce ultra light rings, LaRue 20moa base, and an AAC muzzle brake. Hopefully I will get to shoot it soon, my wife and I just had our first child so things are a little crazy around here! This is my first bolt gun and I'd like to thank all the members of this site for all the great information I've read here to help me with this build.
IMG_1164DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_1162DesktopResolution.jpg

Re: Remington 700 SPS-AAC pictures

I was going to say NO WAY THEY COME WITH BADGER DETATCHABLE MAGS!!

I was almost about to put my sps tactical on the classifieds.

Looks beautiful man. +1 for another amazing 700

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marc308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally got the last part for it today. It is in a Manners T2A with mini chassis, NightForce 5.5-22x50 MLR with MIL turrets, NightForce ultra light rings, LaRue 20moa base, and an AAC muzzle brake. Hopefully I will get to shoot it soon, my wife and I just had our first child so things are a little crazy around here! This is my first bolt gun and I'd like to thank all the members of this site for all the great information I've read here to help me with this build.
IMG_1164DesktopResolution.jpg

IMG_1162DesktopResolution.jpg
</div></div>

The SPS-Tac AAC-SD is my first bolt-action rifle as well.

Mine is pretty lack-luster at the money, but over time I want to get more for it.

It has a SS 10x scope, EGW base and Burris rings. I have a Harris bipod coming from Triad on Wednesday as well.

I might get that same AAC break for xmas. I want a Manners stock, but the price of it with a DBM and paint is way out of my budget so I'll have to hold off on that for a long time.

my700.jpg

That's a rather admirable effort.

I hope the paper downrange ain't made any bets again' ya. It's gonna have some " 'splain" to do to its wife.

Looks good. You ever want to shoot it out to 400 yards let me know and we can set up a range day down at Ledyard Sportsmans.

What AAC brake is that(part #?)??I love the build,Goodshootin'

~Reagan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going to say NO WAY THEY COME WITH BADGER DETATCHABLE MAGS!!

I was almost about to put my sps tactical on the classifieds.

Looks beautiful man. +1 for another amazing 700</div></div>

Actually it's an AI magazine, but I am pretty sure Badger makes mini chassis for Manners.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good. You ever want to shoot it out to 400 yards let me know and we can set up a range day down at Ledyard Sportsmans.</div></div>

I would love to Rob, just waiting to get into some type of "normal" schedule here. Thanks again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Widowmaker0001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What AAC brake is that(part #?)??I love the build,Goodshootin'

~Reagan</div></div>

It's an AAC Blackout 51T brake.

Thanks Marc,I was looking at getting an AAC brake but it didn't say their diameter so i wasn't sure.After seeing it on yours I will go with it,thanks again and goodlookin stick;)

~Reagan