• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700 Tactical Blackhawk

EMorr

I need a nap
Minuteman
Just thought I would get your thoughts on this new offering from Remington, normally I like the rifles Remington has to offer but I just can’t stop from shuddering when I look at this thing. I also don’t see any real need to have a recoil reduction system in .308 let alone .223. to me it just seems like a solution looking for a problem.

Remington 700 Tactical Blackhawk

0004770084208_500X500.jpg

[img:center]https://d730fd59-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goog...r/IMAG0237.jpg?[/img]

Re: Remington 700 Tactical Blackhawk

Cheek weld is going to suck with that stock.

For some reason I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of these popping up in the picture thread on arfcom... lol.

Yep, its ugly. I don't like the knoxx stock on an 870, can't imagine liking it on a rifle, recoil reduction is not neccesary on those chamberings, and the way knoxx does it may "save" my shoulder, but not my face. The only positive I see in these rifles is the fast twist rifling.

Kind of like other 700's, nice action and barrel, but a crappy stock.

It seems like they could do something else with the money it takes to make these turds.

Well Remington will keep after market stock builders in business for a longggggg time with garbage like this.

I can't imagine anyone buying one of these, it's just stupid and ugly. In the last year this is the best thing Remington could come up with show off at the SHOT Show? Remington should have worried more about their quality control and should be embarrased about this offering.

I had one of those on my Howa when I first got it............it didn't stay there long

Horrible looking, almost looks like the stock curves down to the butt, not good for recoil management really.

And that Mossberg...wtf is all i can say
sick.gif