• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 700ML questions

ChaseH

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2020
Bixby OK
I have an older original 700ML from probably late 90s-early 2000ish. It went threw a house fire and is pretty corroded and rusty now. Prior to that it was pretty shot. The gun was stolen and stored dirty/loaded for almost 2 years before I got it back. So now its just hanging out in the garage covered in soot and crap from the fire a few years back. I have tried to find a replacement barrel in the past without much luck. Is there many parts from the ML action/trigger that are interchangeable with a regular 700 rifle? Before I cut the action and barrel up I just wanted to make sure it was a complete loss and unsaveable

Shew lol! I've got a CVA Paramount I use now and was just looking for anything salvagable before scrapping the thing or cheap options for making it useable May just pop the barrel off and throw the action in a shoe box incase I ever come across a barrel down the line. There is a ton of 700ML Ultimate barrels out there and from what I can tell do not interchange with the original 700ML.

Definitely don't scrap it. Those still make good actions for a smokeless conversion if you ever get the urge. Got one myself and its a solid 500 yard muzzleloader.

Reactions: Dawhit
I used arrow head rifles parts in mine. He's got everything you need on the website. Will need someone to do the machine work though.

There's a few different places that build them, think LR Customs and Jeff Hankins are a couple off the top of my head.

All mine have been done by Bestill Creations but he's just doing custom omegas now.