• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Defense 700P

They threaded the barrel and increased the twist rate. Good. Throw a stock pack on the stock and its a solid rifle. The 5r and police models shoot as well as anything.

Reactions: Dan M

What else do you guys need in a rifle? Detachable magazines aren’t wanted by many and preferred by others. Everyone raves about Tikkas such as the ctr and then throws the dbm away and puts them in a chassis. What’s the difference? I like these models with the hinged floor plate and a smaller scope with a 44mm objective. Sleek. I also like my Tikkas and my 18lb custom.

Entertaining comments for sure. Still, "if" any of you have experience with this latest rendition, do tell.

Entertaining comments for sure. Still, "if" any of you have experience with this latest rendition, do tell.
There's nothing new of substance about this "latest rendition". Or is there?

Faster twist, shorter barrel, threaded, better trigger. They are so ahead of their time. Forget the phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, fellas. I’m getting the 700P