• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Extractor

riverman1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2012
Edgewood, Texas
I bought one of the M2010 300WM Sniper Rifle Barreled Actions and they come with a stripped bolt. I can't seem to locate an extractor. Normally, I would just send it to Longrifle and have them do the M-16 extractor conversion. Since this rifle has a little collector status, I hate to permanently alter it like that. Any suggestions for a source for a factory style extractor?

Really don’t have any other options
Want to take bets on if PTG manages to ship it this year? I would order it and keep looking. No way would I trust that PTG has it, or even they did, that they would ship it in a timely manner.

So PTG is the ONLY place to get a rem 700 extractor?? They cornered the market??
It's the only place I have found.

I ordered some ejectors from them in December and they showed up in about 3 weeks. That's pretty slow, but acceptable, if they are the only choice.

Reactions: Holliday
Yeah with Remington not making anything right now we have no options. A quick google search would show you that...

Ordered some extractors from PTG in September and received them at the beginning of Jan. They were ordered just to have some on hand so they have not been installed yet- so can't speak to quality but they were the only option that I could find at the time.

I've never been taken by PTG- but have had some very long wait times. The order I placed in September has slowly been trickling in (3 different shipments so far, on not that big of a order) but they only charged 1 shipping fee so whatever.

Ordered some extractors from PTG in September and received them at the beginning of Jan. They were ordered just to have some on hand so they have not been installed yet- so can't speak to quality but they were the only option that I could find at the time.
Wanna sell one?

I've never been taken by PTG- but have had some very long wait times. The order I placed in September has slowly been trickling in (3 different shipments so far, on not that big of a order) but they only charged 1 shipping fee so whatever.
Damn, I need to get a couple, to keep on hand. Heaven forbid I break one. Yea I like them. My interactions with them have always been good. The wait times suck though. That said, if they have that market cornered, best to grin and bear it.

Just thought I would let everyone know, I got my extractor from PTG today. A little longer that one would usually expect from an online retailer, but worth the wait.

Reactions: USNavy06