• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Factory Closing?

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    A lot of articles and a mention on Newsmax this morning about the Remington Factory in NY closing on March 4, due to (among other things), the Sandy Hook shooting (well, that's what the article is reporting).

The question I have is, is there any discussion in re: the plant "relocating" to a more 2A friendly state (Tenn, FL, Tx)?

Yeah, that's why theyre closing...

Pravda only reports "Remington closing it's doors!"...no mention that theyre actually opening them up again in Georgia.

People of NY might start asking questions otherwise, like " hey, how come NY keeps driving out thousands of jobs to other states?"

Also allows them to sell this as some kind of win to the leftist retards.

The only people who matter in New York live in Seven boroughs. The rest of the state is simply there for tourism (by the rich of the seven boroughs) or for cheap labor.

The people of New York are mere subjects of a handful of elite NYC politicos who control the votes in NYC.

The People of NY should wake up and blockade the seven boroughs until the state enacts an electoral college. Then you would see a state redder than Idaho!

Sirhr

Yeah, that's why theyre closing...

Pravda only reports "Remington closing it's doors!"...no mention that theyre actually opening them up again in Georgia.

People of NY might start asking questions otherwise, like " hey, how come NY keeps driving out thousands of jobs to other states?"

Also allows them to sell this as some kind of win to the leftist retards.

TBH, I'm not sure if the omission about Georgia in the report is good or bad. Yes, it's "bad" in that "Pravda" is not making a full disclosure about what's happening with the facility. But I'm actually wondering if that's truly a bad thing. It might be "good" in that it might put the anti's to sleep for a while, thinking they won't re-open anywhere, when they actually are. Out of sight... Out of mind. Eventually, it will catch up to them. But, hopefully, the new facility will be "well established" by then and not as easily "attackable."

AP Dec 4, 2023 Ilion, NY

Disney CEO Bob Iger Announces Acquisition of former Remington Plant

Ilion, NY. In an early-morning press conference, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced that Disney has acquired the former Remington Plant in Ilion, NY. The company says they plan to convert the manufacturing facility to produce a new line of gay childrens toys and open a regional theme park called "GroomerWorld" that will cater to New York City Parents looking for adventure tourism for their children.

"We can't think of a better 'win win'," said Iger. "Our ability to use our valueless shares to acquire gun-making facilities and turn them into factories for dildos, prosthetics, sex tapes and other paraphenilia aimed at helping our nation's youth transition to mental illness and chattel for Democrat Party Pedophiles represents a massive potential opportunity for our company."

The plant will be entirely staffed by migrant workers being recruited from New York City Hotels and shelters where they have been housed awaiting the Disney announcement. The theme park will be run by Hospitality Director Dylan Mulvaney who is already promising free Bud Light for all attendees.

Ms. Phillipa Astor (nee Philip) plans to be one of the first parents to take He/His/Hers/She children to the park. "I know the opening is still months away, but I have already booked a suite for my partner and our three tweens. I am so excited to find out that the rooms come with trapeze swings and on-call drag-queens for in-room entertainment. Plus every TV will have access to Spartacus and the new updated Disney Treasure Island... if you know what I mean!"

Ilion residents declined to be interviewed for the story. Rumors that Disney 'lawyers' wearing full SWAT gear and carrying gas-operated assault rifles are patrolling the streets to help residents feel at home with the changes to their community.

Disney has been operating under a multi-billion dollar loss for the past several years but its board is confident that by doubling down on child grooming and pedophelia, they can turn the company into a profit center again by late 2025.

Real? You be the judge.

AP Dec 4, 2023 Ilion, NY

Disney CEO Bob Iger Announces Acquisition of former Remington Plant

Ilion, NY. In an early-morning press conference, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced that Disney has acquired the former Remington Plant in Ilion, NY. The company says they plan to convert the manufacturing facility to produce a new line of gay childrens toys and open a regional theme park called "GroomerWorld" that will cater to New York City Parents looking for adventure tourism for their children.

"We can't think of a better 'win win'," said Iger. "Our ability to use our valueless shares to acquire gun-making facilities and turn them into factories for dildos, prosthetics, sex tapes and other paraphenilia aimed at helping our nation's youth transition to mental illness and chattel for Democrat Party Pedophiles represents a massive potential opportunity for our company."

The plant will be entirely staffed by migrant workers being recruited from New York City Hotels and shelters where they have been housed awaiting the Disney announcement. The theme park will be run by Hospitality Director Dylan Mulvaney who is already promising free Bud Light for all attendees.

Ms. Phillipa Astor (nee Philip) plans to be one of the first parents to take He/His/Hers/She children to the park. "I know the opening is still months away, but I have already booked a suite for my partner and our three tweens. I am so excited to find out that the rooms come with trapeze swings and on-call drag-queens for in-room entertainment. Plus every TV will have access to Spartacus and the new updated Disney Treasure Island... if you know what I mean!"

Ilion residents declined to be interviewed for the story. Rumors that Disney 'lawyers' wearing full SWAT gear and carrying gas-operated assault rifles are patrolling the streets to help residents feel at home with the changes to their community.

Disney has been operating under a multi-billion dollar loss for the past several years but its board is confident that by doubling down on child grooming and pedophelia, they can turn the company into a profit center again by late 2025.

Real? You be the judge.

Fake. No such article on the AP website. The latest Bob Iger article on AP was the renewal of his contract this past July.

If you've got an URL, then let's see it.

• Haha
    Reactions: Nailbender
    1701703420476.png