• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

remington MSR/XM2010

titus7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2008
Ridgecrest, California
Hey Im sure that this is beating a dead horse but I couldnt find any current threads that answer my questions. Is Remington ever actually going to release the MSR or XM2010? If so have any of you guys actually gotten to take one out for a test drive or write any reviews on them? And does anyone know where one could actually order one?

Thanks in advance,
Nate

Re: remington MSR/XM2010

One for sale on here, even though the guy hasnt logged on in months. But JJ won his at the international sniper competition. Never seen one for actual sale.

Huh just found the thread but like you said nothing from him for quite awhile...wonder if it sold.

Thanks for the heads up

I heard from two credible sources that big Army is opting out of/bypassing the PSR procurement and going with these rifles.

We'll see.

It's not like it's a Class 3 weapon. One was even in the raffle at AAC's silencer shoot.

I'm sure if you can order a M24 through Remington's Military Division then you could order a MSR.

When the order gets shipped is a different question.