• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington MSR

Lawyerman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2005
Texas Panhandle
I just saw some information about this. Does anybody know much about the rifle other than the Rem. site published info? Anybody had a "field day"- S.A.R show encounter or similar with it?

I did search the site first, found nothing.

Re: Remington MSR

Google search Remington military products division and you will find some info on it.

Chuck

I've seen the Remington published data and ad I was just wondering if someone here had actually laid hands on one. When I said I had searched the site I meant this site. Remington has a nice little blurb on their Mil arms site.

It looks like the next best thing, but I'm scared to find out how much it will cost!
smile.gif

Thanks for that link to the other thread. I dunno why my search did not turn it up. In any event it looks like a heck of a new rifle. It will be interesting to see how it's priced.....interesting maybe not the right word...painful? Hopefully not.

You can't search for things with 3 letters or less using the SH search engine... it really sucks as so may items are 3 letters... MSR, TRG, USO, SN3, NSX, REM, 338, 223 etc. Worst of all, it does not tell you that it does not search it just says zero results found. If you need to search for 3 letter stuff use an advanced google search or this link which is from Ratbert's signature line:

Snipers Hide Google Search

you can bypass the 3 letter issue by adding brand name and putting the entire thing in quotation marks i.e. "Remington MSR"