• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington MSR

Lenco, the Remington msr is not available for civilian sale. It also won the psr contact for ussocom. Won't be able to get you're hands on one unless your a 1%.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If you want, the fn ballista was a close runner up for the psr and that's available to civilians i believe

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I suspect, and this is just complete speculation, that with the recent boost in quick-change barrels on bolt guns, we will see more and more companies jumping on the bandwagon. Since Remington does already have the MSR, they may get to it sooner rather than later.

IMO probably isnt a whole lot of difference between the MSR and one of the AI .338`s. Get you a AI and slap a Bartlein on there, it should be close enough to what SOCOM is getting(Bartlein barrels were on the AI and Remington PSR competitor rifles.