• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington MSR

heavybarrel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2009
CANADA
Great look
smile.gif

Re: Remington MSR

Don't even want to guess at the price of that thing........ Must be nice to be rich though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't even want to guess at the price of that thing........ Must be nice to be rich though. </div></div>

i agree ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">11K+ is what has been rumored. </div></div>

LOL you can spec out a PGW with optics and a case of ammo for it too boot for 11k

Why would you pay 11k for that. You want adaptable get an srs. And get a bunch of caliber conversions and mags for it. And a scope and maybe even a nightvision setup.

Looks interesting, but there are an awful lot of bolts that can come loose on that handrail and buttstock.

It looks like you can't run the bolt with the stock folded.

barrel life.... 2,500 rds.... seems alittle short or is that about the standard for .338 barrels?

I got to familiarize myself with one a few months ago.
It's an interesting design with some equally interesting capabilities.
Keep in mind that it was built to satisfy a particular customer.
menmsr.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kmussack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to familiarize myself with one a few months ago.
menmsr.jpg
</div></div>

And what do you think about it ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kmussack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to familiarize myself with one a few months ago.
menmsr.jpg
</div></div>

Just wondering what customer that would be? I just for the life of me can understand a bolt action rifle that cost,s $11,000...unless you are 100% guaranteed a first round hit every time. There are MANY Top of the line actions, factory rifles and customs that I'm sure will do everything the MSR will do and maybe better. The switch bbl thing is BS. It may work for a paper buncher or steel shooter, but no sniper is carrying extra bbls, bolt heads, mags and a variety of ammo in the field to change calibers. Furthermore...once you change calibers, your scope will certainly need to be zeroed. Go back to base and grab a different rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kmussack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to familiarize myself with one a few months ago.
menmsr.jpg
</div></div>

Just wondering what customer that would be? I just for the life of me can understand a bolt action rifle that cost,s $11,000...unless you are 100% guaranteed a first round hit every time. There are MANY Top of the line actions, factory rifles and customs that I'm sure will do everything the MSR will do and maybe better. The switch bbl thing is BS. It may work for a paper buncher or steel shooter, but no sniper is carrying extra bbls, bolt heads, mags and a variety of ammo in the field to change calibers. Furthermore...once you change calibers, your scope will certainly need to be zeroed. Go back to base and grab a different rifle! </div></div>

Rumor mill spinning.....

Apparently 500 were recently signed to a certain customer....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The switch bbl thing is BS. It may work for a paper buncher or steel shooter, but no sniper is carrying extra bbls, bolt heads, mags and a variety of ammo in the field to change calibers. Furthermore...once you change calibers, your scope will certainly need to be zeroed. Go back to base and grab a different rifle! </div></div>

Chris, The switch barrel for a sniper is perfect. I think the caliber swap would most likely take place during mission prep after you are given your OPORD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">at around $11,000 a pop I'd absolutely Love to know who that is!!! </div></div>

The crim della crim.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The switch bbl thing is BS. It may work for a paper buncher or steel shooter, but no sniper is carrying extra bbls, bolt heads, mags and a variety of ammo in the field to change calibers. Furthermore...once you change calibers, your scope will certainly need to be zeroed. Go back to base and grab a different rifle! </div></div>

Chris, The switch barrel for a sniper is perfect. I think the caliber swap would most likely take place during mission prep after you are given your OPORD.

Why would you switch a bbl and have to rezero a scope when you can grab another rifle that is 100% ready to go? I don't think $$$ is an issue. If you were going on a mission and knew shots maybe beyond say 800 yards..grap a 338 that is already zeroed and ready to go. I have been in the military, know people still in SF and know someone tight with SF in the UK and have never once heard of anyone changing a bbl, bolt, mag and rezeroing to go out on a mission. If there is anyone here that has info on this...please let me. Even Most shhooters here (where $$$ is an issue) Have different rifles for different situations.
</div></div>

Do not confuse what you believe to be your needs, with the needs of someone else. Regardless of whether you believe it to be important or not, it was a design requirement. It fulfills a need, and does it well.

Like I said in my previous post..I have MANY contacts in the military still including SF. I have spoken to them about this switch bbl thing. NOT one of them feels a need for it! They have plenty of rifles in various calibers that they take when the need arises. There have been switch bbl rifles for decades now. Is there some NEW Military need for them all of a sudden. If we are talking "quick change bbl" like an AI or PGM...that's different.

BTW...it is a "design requirement" from who? I contacted my connections in Quantico and Ft. Benning and they have NO "design requirement" for any rifle to be able to change calibers like the MSR aside from changing M16/M4 uppers. If I am wrong and you have info that can be backed up...please enlighten us here.

Granted if money isn't an issue then have multiple rifles but everyone has a budget.

I'm sure you are better connected then I am so maybe I'm off base.

I'm thinking the military is seeing the benefit of the AI systems and might be trying to come up with a lighter or more manageable package.

I have a 30-06 with a 25" M24 profile barrel in an AI 2.0 chassis. With bipod, scope, sling and magazine she is about 19lbs. Maybe a lighter chassis that's a little more modular with the ability to have the end user swap barrels if needed. Maybe a different caliber or maybe just a shorter barrel, who knows.

Personally, I don't like the MSR at all. Things I like are folding stock systems and barrel swaps by the end user.

Terry Cross you make me blush.......

I know that at the Range 37 Sniper Conference last January a laundry list of features were presented specifying a long range Sniper Rifle.

Included among other features was a "multiple barrel" configuration.

The barrel change procedure on the current MSR takes about five minutes and can be accomplished on the tailgate of a truck. I know because I've done it. This provides not simply caliber choices but immediate barrel replacement once the throat has been shot out. (No sending it back to Depot Level Maint.)

But hey, I'm just a hobbyist.

Hey Kevin, long time to see
laugh.gif
!

I was at Range 37 last year. Had nice conversations with several folks. The PSR program has the requirement for the switch barrel as well as a few other things that make life interesting for rifle manufacturers. Remington is not the only name in the game and there are some better applications out there IMHO. The MSR is just a big heavy biotch.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kmussack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Terry Cross you make me blush.......
</div></div>

That I seriously doubt. I've heard that it would take a dozen nuns with high heels and fuzzy whips to make you blush.

Don't forget to send me another post card next time you are in Brazil, China, Pittsburgh or some other foreign country.

From what I've seen, the freakin PSR program is changing specs, thresholds, drop deads and font size every few months. Has to be frustrating for Rem or any others that immediately put a fire team together on the project and dump a lot of money into it just to have the rules changed so often.

Either way, the MSR is a very good exercise for Remington and shows that they really can get off their collective asses to do something besides Cabelas specials if they want to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said in my previous post..I have MANY contacts in the military still including SF. I have spoken to them about this switch bbl thing. NOT one of them feels a need for it! They have plenty of rifles in various calibers that they take when the need arises. There have been switch bbl rifles for decades now. Is there some NEW Military need for them all of a sudden. If we are talking "quick change bbl" like an AI or PGM...that's different.

BTW...it is a "design requirement" from who? I contacted my connections in Quantico and Ft. Benning and they have NO "design
requirement" for any rifle to be able to change calibers like the MSR aside from changing M16/M4 uppers. If I am wrong and you have info that can be backed up...please enlighten us here. </div></div>

I believe the rifle was not designed to switch barrels in the field - The intent was to enable user level barrel changes as they wore out vs. sending them back for depot level maint for several months thus taking the rifle out of the fight.Iif the Army goes to .300WM or .338LM the barrel will wear out much faster - i served 21 years in special forces and am SOTIC qualified have carried an M24 operationally and would have welcome this capability

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: geezler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said in my previous post..I have MANY contacts in the military still including SF. I have spoken to them about this switch bbl thing. NOT one of them feels a need for it! They have plenty of rifles in various calibers that they take when the need arises. There have been switch bbl rifles for decades now. Is there some NEW Military need for them all of a sudden. If we are talking "quick change bbl" like an AI or PGM...that's different.

BTW...it is a "design requirement" from who? I contacted my connections in Quantico and Ft. Benning and they have NO "design
requirement" for any rifle to be able to change calibers like the MSR aside from changing M16/M4 uppers. If I am wrong and you have info that can be backed up...please enlighten us here. </div></div>

I believe the rifle was not designed to switch barrels in the field - The intent was to enable user level barrel changes as they wore out vs. sending them back for depot level maint for several months thus taking the rifle out of the fight.Iif the Army goes to .300WM or .338LM the barrel will wear out much faster - i served 21 years in special forces and am SOTIC qualified have carried an M24 operationally and would have welcome this capability </div></div>

I'm gonna offer my opinion because I dont agree with one of those statements. If the military operators didnt feel the need to have a switch bbl rifle then why did they contract a company to make them? This has nothing to do with bbl length it has to do with mission essentials. If the operator needs to work inside a certain distance with a suppressor there is no need for the extra inches of a 27" barrel when they can be using a 20"

There are to many variables to not want to have the versatility of this rifle platform. I think if you did some reading on it you would see that the barrel is easily changeable within a few minutes with the simple tools they include in the kit. You think that sending a rifle in for barrel work will take the sniper out of the fight? You must also believe that the military only has one rifle per person? They have a armory.... which makes new rifles. Most of the barrel replacements can be done on sight with a vise, action wrench and torque driver. Spin the barrel off, install the new one, headspace it and your ready to rezero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: geezler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Wrong and not worth repeating...</span></div></div>

I believe the rifle was not designed to switch barrels in the field - The intent was to enable user level barrel changes as they wore out vs. sending them back for depot level maint for several months thus taking the rifle out of the fight.Iif the Army goes to .300WM or .338LM the barrel will wear out much faster - i served 21 years in special forces and am SOTIC qualified have carried an M24 operationally and would have welcome this capability </div></div>

You both clearly dont know what your talking about. If the military operators didnt feel the need to have a switch bbl rifle then why did they contract a company to make them? This has nothing to do with bbl length it has to do with mission essentials. If the operator needs to work inside a certain distance with a suppressor there is no need for the extra inches of a 27" barrel when they can be using a 20"

There are to many variables to not want to have the versatility of this rifle platform. I think if you did some reading on it you would see that the barrel is easily changeable within a few minutes with the simple tools they include in the kit. You think that sending a rifle in for barrel work will take the sniper out of the fight? You must also believe that the military only has one rifle per person? They have a armory.... which makes new rifles. Most of the barrel replacements can be done on sight with a vise, action wrench and torque driver. Spin the barrel off, install the new one, headspace it and your ready to rezero.

</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">You sound like an idiot and not to long ago, I never would have expected you to. Are you OK?</span>

Geezler knows <span style="text-decoration: underline">EXACTLY</span> what he is talking about. A barrel swap vs returning a system to depot for a rebarrel. I can tell from your post you have ZERO idea how the .mil handles weapon systems in either allocations or reality. There isn't a big room of guns with a counter where you trade your old system in for a new one. When it comes to weapon systems if a unit has 3 out of 5 back at depot for rebarreling, and one is finicky or missing parts, then they have one. That's how it goes. There is no one to complain to. You can't borrow one. It's how the WHOLE .mil works.

Having the ability to switch barrels would allow units to have a spare barrel on hand. Systems could be quickly be returned to a serviceable condition and another replacement barrel would arrive when depot received the old one. Less work for depot would speed up return times on things depot had to do. More serviceable systems for deployment.

Just a FYI. Our guys don't carry spare barrels of different lengths out into the field because they are concerned about 7" in OAL. While it may seem cool in the movies, that extra weight would come at the expense of something more important being left behind. I'm not going to point out the whole different barrel lengths having different dope. The whole few minute barrel change requiring range time to verify zero thing. And especially how they might have more important or fun things to do with their downtime like gym, eat, or get some sleep vs playing gun legos and hitting up the range again...

Just build yourself a tubegun off a MAK or Eliseo chassis for a fraction of the price. The tubegun encases the action, making it stiffer. This design gives up that advantage, so not sure what has been improved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: geezler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Wrong and not worth repeating...</span></div></div>

You both clearly dont know what your talking about. If the military operators didnt feel the need to have a switch bbl rifle then why did they contract a company to make them? This has nothing to do with bbl length it has to do with mission essentials. If the operator needs to work inside a certain distance with a suppressor there is no need for the extra inches of a 27" barrel when they can be using a 20"

</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">You sound like an idiot and not to long ago, I never would have expected you to. Are you OK?</span>

Geezler knows <span style="text-decoration: underline">EXACTLY</span> what he is talking about. A barrel swap vs returning a system to depot for a rebarrel. I can tell from your post you have ZERO idea how the .mil handles weapon systems in either allocations or reality. There isn't a big room of guns with a counter where you trade your old system in for a new one. When it comes to weapon systems if a unit has 3 out of 5 back at depot for rebarreling, and one is finicky or missing parts, then they have one. That's how it goes. There is no one to complain to. You can't borrow one. It's how the WHOLE .mil works.

Having the ability to switch barrels would allow units to have a spare barrel on hand. Systems could be quickly be returned to a serviceable condition and another replacement barrel would arrive when depot received the old one. Less work for depot would speed up return times on things depot had to do. More serviceable systems for deployment.

Just a FYI. Our guys don't carry spare barrels of different lengths out into the field because they are concerned about 7" in OAL. While it may seem cool in the movies, that extra weight would come at the expense of something more important being left behind. I'm not going to point out the whole different barrel lengths having different dope. The whole few minute barrel change requiring range time to verify zero thing. And especially how they might have more important or fun things to do with their downtime like gym, eat, or get some sleep vs playing gun legos and hitting up the range again... </div></div>

Man's got a point.............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: geezler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Wrong and not worth repeating...</span></div></div>

</div></div>

Just a FYI. Our guys don't carry spare barrels of different lengths out into the field because they are concerned about 7" in OAL. While it may seem cool in the movies, that extra weight would come at the expense of something more important being left behind. I'm not going to point out the whole different barrel lengths having different dope. The whole few minute barrel change requiring range time to verify zero thing. And especially how they might have more important or fun things to do with their downtime like gym, eat, or get some sleep vs playing gun legos and hitting up the range again... </div></div>

You said about 3 paragraphs full of shit that is common sense. I know damn well they dont have a place to go and plunk down their rifle and say "hey I need a new one". Im pretty sure the military travels with an armorer, or do they leave the US and say "good luck, hope your shit doesnt break". Im not saying they go out, change barrels in the field and go to work. Im saying they have the means to change barrels due to mission parameters. That would entail some significant planning and guess what you might have time to check your gear and check your zero.

Why would they design this rifle with a quick change barrel and then not use it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You said about 3 paragraphs full of shit that is common sense. I know damn well they dont have a place to go and plunk down their rifle and say "hey I need a new one". Im pretty sure the military travels with an armorer, or do they leave the US and say "good luck, hope your shit doesnt break". Im not saying they go out, change barrels in the field and go to work. Im saying they have the means to change barrels due to mission parameters. That would entail some significant planning and guess what you might have time to check your gear and check your zero.

Why would they design this rifle with a quick change barrel and then not use it? </div></div>

Up until this quick change barrel concept, the rifles had to be sent back to depot for a rebarrel. The units gets so many systems assigned to them. The unit deploys. Depot does what depot does. They're slow as is the entire process. If the unit deploys with a few of the allotted systems being operational and serviceable, then they have to use something else. This idea of best tool for the job works if the unit has enough of them operational and ready to take with. Sometimes this is not the case. Also keep in mind crap breaks.

The user replaceable barrel allows the barrel change process to be done without sending the unit back to depot. That's the point behind it. It's not meant to be done in the field. The thought of having to do so would make most guys cringe. Guys don't sit down and want to swap barrels to get a rifle shorter by 7". The thought doesn't even cross minds.

You said both of the two posters you quoted didn't know what they were talking about. One didn't. The other did. But it is important that you were just as lost as the first guy. Instead of listening and learning you blasted them both. That's bad form, especially when the second vetted his credentials, of which you have none in so far as I am aware.

Most units don't have this magical guy called an armorer. When it's busted or needs fixing it all gets boxed up and sent back to depot. The way this system works is a huge part of what you don't get. It's also why Geezler was COMPLETELY RIGHT and EXCITED about this feature. Logic has little do with the way the system works. You would know this if you had been and done.

<span style="font-style: italic">Next time, if you don't know for certain, listen and learn. This concept where you guess what might happen, and blast those who know what does happen, won't bode well for you... </span>

In our unit.. Each Troop(Company) had its own armorer. These are generally Combat MOS soldiers who went to the 1 or 2 week school and got stuck with a special duty. We had 1 MOS trained armorer in our Squadron (Battalion) and he was in the attached maintenance company. Even if your unit has multiple armorers... including MOS trained ones... they don't have the training, let alone the equipment for a barrel change (Especially in the field or deployed) on a traditional rifle. A unit level armorer in the Army is more about keeping track of shit than fixing it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You said about 3 paragraphs full of shit that is common sense. I know damn well they dont have a place to go and plunk down their rifle and say "hey I need a new one". Im pretty sure the military travels with an armorer, or do they leave the US and say "good luck, hope your shit doesnt break". Im not saying they go out, change barrels in the field and go to work. Im saying they have the means to change barrels due to mission parameters. That would entail some significant planning and guess what you might have time to check your gear and check your zero.

Why would they design this rifle with a quick change barrel and then not use it? </div></div>

Up until this quick change barrel concept, the rifles had to be sent back to depot for a rebarrel. The units gets so many systems assigned to them. The unit deploys. Depot does what depot does. They're slow as is the entire process. If the unit deploys with a few of the allotted systems being operational and serviceable, then they have to use something else. This idea of best tool for the job works if the unit has enough of them operational and ready to take with. Sometimes this is not the case. Also keep in mind crap breaks.

The user replaceable barrel allows the barrel change process to be done without sending the unit back to depot. That's the point behind it. It's not meant to be done in the field. The thought of having to do so would make most guys cringe. Guys don't sit down and want to swap barrels to get a rifle shorter by 7". The thought doesn't even cross minds.

You said both of the two posters you quoted didn't know what they were talking about. One didn't. The other did. But it is important that you were just as lost as the first guy. Instead of listening and learning you blasted them both. That's bad form, especially when the second vetted his credentials, of which you have none in so far as I am aware.

Most units don't have this magical guy called an armorer. When it's busted or needs fixing it all gets boxed up and sent back to depot. The way this system works is a huge part of what you don't get. It's also why Geezler was COMPLETELY RIGHT and EXCITED about this feature. Logic has little do with the way the system works. You would know this if you had been and done.

<span style="font-style: italic">Next time, if you don't know for certain, listen and learn. This concept where you guess what might happen, and blast those who know what does happen, won't bode well for you... </span> </div></div>

take some of your own advice....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazarus Long</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the MSR do that an M24 or Police .338 in an AICS 2.0 doesn't? </div></div>\

Switch barrels and or calibers in minutes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazarus Long</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the MSR do that an M24 or Police .338 in an AICS 2.0 doesn't? </div></div>\

Switch barrels and or calibers in minutes. </div></div>

That and its full length rail system for NV or thermal optics
Fully adjustable rear section as in your grip selection and adjustable stock setting.

Geezler, didn't know you were on here.

Bet you're busy right about now. By the way I still haven't got to shoot the MSR. I heard good things from the SOTIC guys, but also hear it's a heavy mofo.

I do see the merit in a modular rifle, from the mil perspective (I am). In fact I did one up a couple years ago, based on the Savage barrel availability.

Also, M24's used to go back to Rem for rebarrel, at least for SF. That's not an armorer job, unfortunately.

I'm not sure who Bachelor Jack is but Geezler is legit, well, for a 1st Group guy. He must have a lot of cool pics of him and Asian girls, all I have are pics of me in full kit getting ready to go kick down doors in the desert, but hey someone has to hold down Okinawa, haha.
Justin

Koz,
pardon my faulty memory but I'm not sure who you are. Are you from PS.com?

Anyway, I'm a fan of switch barrels, and folding stocks. I can see where the end user would want that stuff.

I'm not a fan of the full length AR style rail and the massive scope height over bore however, but such is the world of NVD's.

Nice Elk, is that from my area? (CO/WY)
Justin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Koz,
pardon my faulty memory but I'm not sure who you are. Are you from PS.com? </div></div>
Yep

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">11K+ is what has been rumored. </div></div>I just got off the phone with Remington, they said the rifle is going to go for close to 20 grand!

3 for the stock alone...

I'll wait for the official announcement. Not some dude on the internet that called up. Everyone is all over the place with the pricing of this. For 20 grand, it better come with everything. I am talking about scope, rifle, suppressor, case, cleaning kit, night vision and all the conversion barrels.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll wait for the official announcement. Not some dude on the internet that called up. Everyone is all over the place with the pricing of this. For 20 grand, it better come with everything. I am talking about scope, rifle, suppressor, case, cleaning kit, night vision and all the conversion barrels. </div></div>

Point made....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll wait for the official announcement. Not some dude on the internet that called up. Everyone is all over the place with the pricing of this. For 20 grand, it better come with everything. I am talking about scope, rifle, suppressor, case, cleaning kit, night vision and all the conversion barrels. </div></div>Cant blame you, I think he just didnt wanna talk about it and gave me some weird ass stupid figure to get me off the phone.