• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remington prepping for a move??

I've delivered several machines to Remington and Ruger over the last couple years. It's a quantity/quality issue. Some of the newer mills/lathes will produce 3-1 with tighter tolerances. We just delivered 26 new machines to Para USA in December. And moved out a bunch of old ones. Updating is all it is really.

A magazine, name forgotten, announced that the company had changed hands again, renamed Remington Outdoors and was leaving New York for Tennessee. Might've been in the NRA mag. That's the only one I get in the mail. Sound familiar to anyone?

Christmas Comes Early In Ilion, New York: Remington Outdoor Company Avoids A Political Fire Sale - Forbes

"Remington, for example, had purchased Marlin Firearms and moved its machinery to this plant in Ilion. Workers soon found that the machinery—ancient lathes, barrel reamers and more—were a half-century out of date. They had trouble making Marlin’s iconic lever-action rifles with them. But now they’ve spent $8 million on new CNC machines for Marlin. These machines are churning out lever-action rifles. I saw the old machines lined up in rooms. Merz explained that they’d be sold for scrap."

Perhaps, ancient and out of date equipment is finally being sold for scrap...