• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Remington PSR Chassis and Receiver Set with extras

Moonglum83

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2018
I've decided to abandon my final PSR build and sell off my spare PSR parts, starting with this chassis and receiver set. Once this sells, I plan to part out other items (PSR cases, magazines, barrels, bolt heads, and a bunch of accessories).

I'm selling everything listed below as a set for $4500 or best reasonable offer.

What's included: PSR Chassis, Receiver, Trigger, Barrel Nut, and Torque Wrench (plus bonuses noted below)

Separately these parts were $4200 as follows, plus shipping and tax on most of it:
  1. Chassis from CDNN Sports on Gun Broker was $1850
    • These are all sold out now and the last few I saw on GB sold for more
  2. Receiver from JFEUSA on Gun Broker was $800
    • These are all sold out now and the last few I saw on GB sold for more
  3. Trigger from another member here on Sniper's Hide was $850
    • I've never seen one of these listed for sale separately
    • This was a take off when he replaced his factory PSR trigger with an XTSP, and I sought him out via PM to see if he would sell it
  4. Barrel nut from JFE employee which I bought in person as a private transaction was $550
    • Near unobtainable - I've never seen one listed for sale separately
    • Drove to Jacksonville to pickup my PSR receiver from JFE, and bought this with a few other parts directly from Dustin
  5. Torque wrench from JFE in person transaction was $150
    • CDNN also sold these, but they are all sold out now
    • These torque wrenches were proprietary to the PSR and are no longer made
    • You can't properly attach a PSR barrel and barrel nut without it

Bonus #1: Only for the buyer of this set, I will include a 3D SLDPRT file of the PSR/MSR Bolt Body, which can be used to have a bolt fabricated (see jpg picture below for a better idea of what this is, and feel free to PM with any questions on how you would use it).

Bonus #2: The buyer of this set will also get first dibs on my other PSR parts before I put them up for sale separately. I have a hard case, soft case, complete set of 20 magazines, cleaning kit, cleaning rod, d-kit torque wrench, bipod, monopod, barrels in all 3 calibers, and bolt heads in all 3 calibers.

Payment options and info:
  • Zelle is preferred. Will also accept USPS Money Order or Discrete PP F&F if you have good feedback.
  • I will ship for FREE in the continental USA. Check my feedback and send a PM if you have any concerns.
  • PM with any questions, or if you need additional pictures of anything.
  • Because the receiver is considered a firearm, this set must ship to an FFL.
01Chassis_Left.jpg
02Chassis_Right.jpg
03Barrel_Nut_Torque_Wrench.jpg
04Trigger.jpg
05Bolt_3D_Model.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping this up and adding another option for the buyer...

For an extra $2k I will include the caliber conversion kit of your choice (308, 300WM, or 338LM).
Conversion kit includes: Original barrel with PSR extension and muzzle brake installed, plus the matching caliber bolt head.

Here is a picture with the 300WM installed...

06Barrel_300WM.jpg

And here is a bit of a teaser pic with the 300WM installed and the rest of the kit components I'm thinking of parting out...

07Full_Kit.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!

Man, that's too bad you gave up on that prototype build. I just saw an original black MSR receiver that sold on June 6. Would have been perfect for that chassis. I also know where you could get an original black MSR firing pin (for the right price), and then all you would need is the original 3D model for the bolt body, which I'm already including with this set. ;)

Last edited:
How much for the lot?

Sent you a PM, but I've had others asking too, so I'm pasting below everything I have available. If someone wanted all of it, I would of course be willing to negotiate a lower price.

Chassis / Receiver Set:
$4500 for the items you already saw listed in my sale add (Chassis, Receiver, Trigger, Barrel Nut, Torque Wrench, and Bolt 3D Model).

Caliber Conversion Options:
$2000 each for any of the caliber conversions you prefer (308, 300WM, or 338LM). Note about 308: The 308 on the PSR is a little strange in that it uses a magazine block to help the 308 mags fit in the mag well. I do NOT have the mag block. I do have the barrel and matching bolt head, but the bolt head needs to be rebuilt. I have the extractor and ejector for it, just haven't rebuilt it yet.

Case:
$3000 for the PSR Tan ECS Hard Case with custom fitted foam. This is what Remington supplied with their 3 caliber PSR test kits, and it includes the PSR Coyote Soft Case / Shooting Matte (fits inside the ECS case lid). The hard case has a fair amount of scratches and dings, but these cases are built to last a lifetime. It is still solid and fully functional. There was one broken hinge, but I will include a brand new replacement from ECS.

Deployment Accessories:
$1000 for the Bipod, Monopod, Contract Sling, Cleaning Kit, Cleaning Rod, D-kit box, and Torque Wrench.

Magazines:
Magazines are $150 each for the large 10-round tan 338LM and $115 each for any of the 5-round tan 338LM, 5-round tan 300WM, or 10-round black 308. I can discount these a bit if you wanted to buy multiples. On a full set of 20 mags to fill the hard case I would drop the price to $100 each, which is $2k total.

Note: There is NOT a firing pin included above, but I do have one spare MSR pin which is currently allocated to my personal complete kit. If that item is a deal maker / breaker on everything else then I would consider letting it go. Otherwise you could source a firing pin elsewhere since a spare pin was included in every complete kit Remington sent out for testing, and in every civilian kit that was sold as well. So there are loose firing pins in the wild. I doubt you could find a loose barrel nut or trigger at this point, and I'm 99.9% sure there are no remaining loose bolt bodies which is why I'm including the original Remington 3D model to have a bolt made. There just aren't any more.

If anyone has questions, needs more info or clarification on this stuff, or if you want to see any specific pictures, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Made a few strike-through updates to the post above to reflect:
  1. The 300WM caliber conversion is SOLD.
  2. The 308 caliber conversion is SOLD.
  3. The Deployment Accessories are SOLD.
I will still sell the chassis/receiver set as described for $4.5k, and I would include the 338LM conversion for an additional $2k. I won't sell the 338LM conversion separately unless the chassis/receiver set sells first.

If someone wants a "completable" rifle without searching for their own firing pin, I would now be willing to sell the chassis/receiver set with 338LM conversion and my spare firing pin for $7,500 shipped. You would still need to get the bolt body fabricated using the 3D print model that I'm including in the deal, but that gets you everything necessary to make it shoot. The 338LM PSR was a $12k gun back when you could get it stand-alone, so my price leaves a lot of room to get that bolt body finished and have a working PSR in the mighty 338LM at a significantly reduced price.

Also still available are mags for all calibers, PSR hard case, and PSR soft case. PM with any questions or if you want additional pictures.

Last edited:
Based on some recommendations I've received, I will be moving the remaining items to Gunbroker.

I can't seem to edit the original post, but please consider this listing closed. Thanks.

Would you be interested in selling or trading the action only? does your action have the bolt stop?
I have a considerable amount of PSR/MSR parts.

The chassis/receiver set, deployment kit, and other build parts I had are gone now.
The one rifle I have remaining is built and functional in 338LM and 300WM.

I have not listed it anywhere, but I guess I'm always open to offers or possible trades if someone was looking for one.