• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Remington RACS SA Chassis

BEJ762

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Bay Area, CA
I have a lightly used Remington RACS chassis for sale. No major scratches and no dings. Designed for the M700 SA action. Comes with rails and other small accessories. I don’t have the original box. The folding hing does have a little play and I don’t know how to adjust it.

Price: $3000 shipped.

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, PayPal (buyer pays fees), check.

Attachments

• IMG_7335.jpeg
    IMG_7335.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 541
  • IMG_7336.jpeg
    IMG_7336.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 548
  • IMG_7337.jpeg
    IMG_7337.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 366
  • IMG_7338.jpeg
    IMG_7338.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 495
Reactions: TankFrank
I have a lightly used Remington RACS chassis for sale. No major scratches and no dings. Designed for the M700 SA action. Comes with rails and other small accessories. I don’t have the original box. The folding hing does have a little play and I don’t know how to adjust it.

Price: $3000 shipped.

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, PayPal (buyer pays fees), check.
Still up for grabs or it's sold already..??

Again you? Fucking people joining this forum from Jacksonville and Cali with fake accounts... Everybody be careful... CHECK JOINED DATE....

Again you? Fucking people joining this forum from Jacksonville and Cali with fake accounts... Everybody be careful... CHECK JOINED DATE....
I can ensure you I'm not apart of any scam I just did a google search and this forum came up after looking for a few hours of reading posts and then this thread came up.

Reactions: jcwells
I'll play your game and we will do it live...

3.2k gets you all plus any extra hardware you need, and you need a center section...

IMG_4792.jpeg

I'll play your game and we will do it live...

3.2k gets you all plus any extra hardware you need, and you need a center section...

View attachment 8191008

Obviously you didn't read the rules or don't care.

Don't hijack others threads.

Especially a fucking for sale ad

Secondly get a fucking supporter account or ban your self.

Gtfo

@Evolved_272

And @NavyMan22 you should know too.