• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Remington scope base question

Broadsword

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2003
Grovetown Georgia
Is there a scope base available that uses all four receiver screw holes?
I'm talking about the Leupold one piece and Redfield JR type bases not the MKIV or Badger type tactical bases. I know about the one IBA has on the web site. I'm just looking for something that isn't upwards of $300
Thanks,
Broadsword

Re: Remington scope base question

If you are looking for a one piece base and rings, and you are on a budget. Check out DNZ, other wise known as DedNutz bases. m not really sure what you are asking, but i hope this helps

Perfect. Thats what I need. Does anyone have experience with the DNZ mounts? They're aluminum??? Are they strong enough?
Broadsword

Use the DNZ mounts on two M700 in .308, no issues. Been on the rifle for about 6 months, the other about 2 weeks. Still tight and have held up very well. They are aluminium, CNC made, nice ring mount combo. They keep the Bank very happy...