• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Remmington 700 with B/C A5

Re: Remmington 700 with B/C A5

Great looking rigs. What's the best deal on the B&C stock? CKruse

Check Stocky's Stocks. I just picked up a tan/black B&C A5 for $419...good delivery, no probe.

FH

Hey Retired5301--I'm building one just like it this winter!!

Is yours glass bedded??

Good lookin' machine, can't wait to get mine!

how is the weight. some say it's on the heavy side

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fuzzytek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how is the weight. some say it's on the heavy side </div></div>

I only weighed it on the bathroom scale but it came to 13 lbs total.

I like your stock better cowboy!! I couldnt find that color. And yes I had mine bedded, I just dropped it off at the smiths and had them do it.

Got the same rig. Vortex Viper VPS 6-24X FFP, but the green webbed. Bought the rifle at D_I_C_K'_S Sporting Goods. Put a Jewell trigger on it.

It shot pretty good with the crappy stock. But after all the mods, this is what it does at 100m with 168 SMK's.

Solid concrete shooting bench and really good sand bags.

15 to 20 minutes between each shot.

Mine is not bedded. There is no reason. I've got good contact between the receiver and aluminum bedding insert. Torqued it per specs.

Mine is weighing out at 14.75 lbs.

Heavy is good, it reduces arterial pulse input, especially if your cheek weld is close to the carotid artery or picks up any impulse there from.

url]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ckruse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking rigs. What's the best deal on the B&C stock? CKruse </div></div>

I just checked around last night and Red Hawk has A5's for 390.00