• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Remmy 700

Shooters Plus

Private
Minuteman
Finally got around to posting a pic of my little Remmy.
smile.gif

Re: Remmy 700

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captnmo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the stock. What are the specs on it?</div></div>

Thanks guys.

The stock is a Bell & Carlson A3 Hook Medalist style that I pimped with a touch of Krylon
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks nice. I like the paint and knob. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WCW308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a GREAT paint job & more than "krylon". Little Remmy .308? </div></div>

Seriously it's Krylon from Walmart that I sprayed at home. Glad you guys like it, as I was actually thinking of re-spraying it because I wasn't that happy with the way it turned out.

Yep...308