• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remmy AAC bottom metal

gathumper

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
South Florida
Hope I'm not hashing up old shit, but need to know if I can buy bottom metal for my Rem AAC with Hogue stock, I really want to have a detachable mag for this gun. And before everyone kicks me in the nuts, I want to keep the hogue stock for the simple purpose of weight. This is now a designated hunting rifle that I want to keep light and simple, but do want to have the magazine capability. Yes I searched the "search" function, but didn't see anything. I really appreciate any advice. And if anyone has done this same thing, can you please tell me which BDM you chose and how you liked it?

Re: Remmy AAC bottom metal

Most people are going to tell you to ditch the stock for something that will better serve you. The hogue stock is just too flimsy.

I understand that most people will tell me that, but I want to keep it! It's not to flimsy to run as a hunting set-up for my son. I want to keep the weight down and it fits him perfectly so it stays! Just need some input please.

Did some searching and the only dbm i'm seeing that will fit is the hs precision. Someone will chime in if i'm wrong. Good luck with whatever choice you make.

Atlas works. Bottom metal. Good price. The stock will have to be inleted for it to work. Uses std. AI mags. Dependt on your skill level. Its somthing you can do your self.

IMG_0711.jpg

My SPS with Atlas works bottom metal in .223