• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Remmy Model 5 trigger adjustment?

Hookturnr

Low Speed, High Drag
Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA ish..
    Anyone know where I can find a diagram and perhaps some instructions on this trigger? It's like dragging a boat anchor through gravel at the moment but the gun shoots pretty well and i'd like to see if I can't tune it up a bit.

Re: Remmy Model 5 trigger adjustment?

Heres a link, on the bottom of the page it talks some about trigger adjustment and how not to/ how to do it.
    Diagram
    Heres another link for Remington triggers Remington Triggers

Couldnt find much but I hope that helps!

Vette, Thanks for the help, I hadn't found that diagram before!

The diagram is definitely better than anything else I have found. The trigger on this lil guy is not the same animal as the typical remmy trigger so I was wondering if there was any secret sauce on how to go about adjusting this one. The std. remmy triggers are easy and this shouldn't be too bad with the better diagram. If anyone has the secret squirrel sauce on this I'd appreciate the recipe!

No problem I'm glad it helped a little.. Best of luck and if I come across anything else I'll send it your way.