• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Remove

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a Glock 34 Gen 4 with Trijicon RM06. The gun has approx 200 rounds thru it. Very slight wear on slide from carrying. The rmr is on a rear sight mount. I will separate the mount and sell the pistol separate if needed. $525 for the gun no rmr shipped. RMR is sold.

Attachments

• G34.PNG
    G34.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Selling a Glock 34 Gen 4 with Trijicon RM06. The gun has approx 200 rounds thru it. Very slight wear on slide from carrying. The rmr is on a rear sight mount. I will separate the mount and sell the pistol separate if needed. $990 for the package or $550 for the gun no rmr shipped.

Selling a Glock 34 Gen 4 with Trijicon RM06. The gun has approx 200 rounds thru it. Very slight wear on slide from carrying. The rmr is on a rear sight mount. I will separate the mount and sell the pistol separate if needed. $990 for the package or $550 for the gun no rmr shipped.

Selling a Glock 34 Gen 4 with Trijicon RM06. The gun has approx 200 rounds thru it. Very slight wear on slide from carrying. The rmr is on a rear sight mount. I will separate the mount and sell the pistol separate if needed. $550 for the gun no rmr shipped. RMR is sold.

Selling a Glock 34 Gen 4 with Trijicon RM06. The gun has approx 200 rounds thru it. Very slight wear on slide from carrying. The rmr is on a rear sight mount. I will separate the mount and sell the pistol separate if needed. $550 for the gun no rmr shipped. RMR is sold.

Bump

Selling a Glock 34 Gen 4 with Trijicon RM06. The gun has approx 200 rounds thru it. Very slight wear on slide from carrying. The rmr is on a rear sight mount. I will separate the mount and sell the pistol separate if needed. $525 for the gun no rmr shipped. RMR is sold.

Reactions: BERTMAN77MK2