• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Removed: Boyds Tacticool (or similar) for CZ455

Wanting To Buy

kevad68

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Looking for a CZ455 stock for my brother in-law getting into .22 precision. Even if it's beat up it'll work (I can paint it and add a kydex cheekrest) as he just needs something better than his factory Training Rifle hunting stock. Don't want to spend a bunch on it as he's a lib'tard and I usually end up buying gun stuff to give to him (he loves to bitch about how he needs upgraded gear like mine, and then after a few years of listening to him whine, I end up being the enabler to get him something just to make it stop. He and my sister are all about the handouts).

PM me. Thanks!

I have a tacticool just sitting around. It had a kydex, so the holes are there. The sling studs have also been removed for shooting off a rest. It's factory black with the wrinkle paint. The barrel channel has been sanded a little to float a cz barrel.

I need 30mm weaver medium rings, 6.5 creedmore brass, 6.5 140g bullets, or just US currency

Thanks, Scott

I have a tacticool just sitting around. It had a kydex, so the holes are there. The sling studs have also been removed for shooting off a rest. It's factory black with the wrinkle paint. The barrel channel has been sanded a little to float a cz barrel.

I need 30mm weaver medium rings, 6.5 creedmore brass, 6.5 140g bullets, or just US currency

Thanks, Scott
PM sent to you Scott!