• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Removed: DTA Camo Gen I .308 Factory Barrel, extra Mag-Trade for ATACR, Vudoo or Axiom

kevad68

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
I love the DTA platform but just don't shoot this anymore.
  • DTA Gen I Chassis w/monopod, cerakote camo painted (the lighter "tan" color exactly matches the S&B pantone tan scope color), 2 extra buttplate extensions, and the "upgraded" A1 rubber buttplate. Also-had the original "cheese-grater" picatinny rail forend changed out by DTA for their newer (at the time) A1 "slim" forend, (2) 6 round mags., and armorer's manual.
  • Factory .308 22", 1:11, 3/4x24(? I think), fluted, black cerakote, thread protector, 120 rounds
  • Load dev target showing how it shoots w/ Sierra 175gr. TMK @ 100 Y
Paint looks good, just normal use scratches here and there.
$3,000 Shipped in a Gun Guard hard case & Insured. Will do Paypal Friends or Venmo (prefer Venmo) or Bank Check/Wire.

Trade interests (we can negotiate cash to make up the difference either way):
Nightforce ATACR 7-35 MIL-XT
Complete Vudoo .22 setup
Newer Curtis Axiom action w/low round count 6mm CM barrel
SAM_4586.JPG

SAM_4587.JPG

DTA 22 308.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Scopes
That appears to be an A1?
Nope, Gen I, no adj. cheekpiece and takes the old barrel indexing system. I forgot to mention the handguard I had DTA replace with their A1 "slim" (non-picatinny) forend cause I hated the Gen I (cheese grater forend). Maybe that's what threw you off?

Reactions: Hondo1
Nope, Gen I, no adj. cheekpiece and takes the old barrel indexing system. I forgot to mention the handguard I had DTA replace with their A1 "slim" (non-picatinny) forend cause I hated the Gen I cheese grater forend). Maybe that's what threw you off?
Looks like you updated the recoil pad as well.

Reactions: kevad68