• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Remy 700P in AICS **** Savage 10FP in custom fiberglass stock

ivorykid

Armchair Enthusiast
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
SoCal
First up:
Remington 700P (Police), .308, in AICS Legacy Chassis/Stock. $3,600

Excellent, safe-queen condition. Oversize bolt knob. Mounted in old skool Coyote AICS 1.5 (non-folding, w/adjustable cheek piece) legacy chassis. Custom fitted Pelican 1750 case. Bipod spigot mount. Atlas Bipod. Badger Ordinance Picatinny Scope Rail. Two AICS 5-round mags. One AICS 10-round mag. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED (US Optics scope already sold separately). Estimated 300-500 rounds of match ammo down the tube. Easy 1/2 MOA groups. I prefer to NOT ship... but if you help me out, I'll figure out a way to get it shipped to your FFL (note, the package is too heavy to use ShipMyGun).

AP1GczOq7HcTzMgYOgJr4it3wQHVbUp1sxzO_pcbIcuo8s-Y0hr1UD_9jUyTwn8Gh1HI7Y4mFf1KbpPM-T5Rp5RAC6UYq0XGk5ViwhjkFXpA7c2jg9ifPltoAwKBdR3cjmmgkTZfTsxvRbGvGQ1Qw_8-tiEPfA=w1600-h826-s-no-gm

AP1GczPIg8ge92AqlokE25VzxbXMfYI9nNhrCzF7O-_ZeQzJsvyCzFeI3nBSB9acyFLzMEm5gMBK5h_HtazA43a2OL63lbTHBKMzvjq1NDzAfhPWSBhPbSM3Jk6adWNYkpcmHnZqtnGDcd6dYfSC9jmEXOkBWg=w1600-h627-s-no-gm

Next:
Savage 10FP (24" heavy bbl), .223 - $550

Excellent tactical Savage 10FP in .223. Purchased brand new from Turners (California) in 2004. Threw away the POS plastic stock this came in and mounted it in a custom, aluminum pillar bedded fiberglass stock. I don't recall the brand, but not one of the mainstream stock brands--this was made by a retired craftsman somewhere in the mid-west, one at a time, and is actually quite nice. Every bit as good as MCS & McMillan stocks from that era (yeah, just my opinion). Aluminum picatinny rail installed (also includes the Savage brand 1" scope mount that came with the rife if that is you sort of thing, not pictured). I am embarrassed to say... probably less than 150 rounds down the pipe. This is a great shooter with practically zero recoil.

AP1GczNhk-Cb7QaQVyzInpJz9mOcUagQLz23vIPbqkK5O1xAIgSI8Df_WUODby7d-RcVWyvej5YHfghuFONOCA4K5o-nH9k3cVRvjOYasBPXkBAevwWRrg3s5FYo-x-3GYWxtDfYHGmkouZXbGUhWc2BxZH7TQ=w1600-h422-s-no-gm

AP1GczOUe8JffVnnZTUSbHYx1ghdEF7CDApz1Z5zkpu5j5OXTuYipAYQwJ3d6Z5v38_Glynw1-UrNMLLKgGsTrbSz43O0wvYbCI-h1OEsrcXU8PJVIj8GqmkbAEFo1vyGKpdGcvXexfTlWf0oveY2WjhH1aLMQ=w1600-h460-s-no-gm

Last edited:
Making sure I have this right.

700p with knob, atlas, and 3 mags in case and AI chassis is $3600?

Or was that the price with the scope?

Making sure I have this right.

Need some TP to go with your thread-crapping? Clearly, this isn't the rifle for you... But all joking aside, no offense taken. Price is negotiable, and the initial asking price was established based on several AICS legacy chassis' that have sold for over $2,000 alone in the last year or so. So, apparently, some people out there think that bare chassis has some ridiculous value. I'd probably be better off parting everything out, but I'm taking a stab at the lazy package route first. Thanks for looking!

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
That savage stock looks like a stockade. Kevin made some phenomenal stocks. Blind mag?

Reactions: ivorykid
That savage stock looks like a stockade. Kevin made some phenomenal stocks. Blind mag?
Yes, blind mag. "Woodchuck" from Kevin / Stockade sounds very familiar. But unfortunately I don't have any paperwork or records to confirm it. The stock is really nice with zero flex. Maybe I should pull the action out of the stock to see if there are any internal markings? Thanks for the suggestion.

No thread crapping.

Honest question.

Good luck with yer whiny attitude there stud
Honest question? Really? Your reading comprehension was acute enough to accurately reduce the listing down to "700p with knob, atlas, and 3 mags in case and AI chassis is $3600," but the part in all caps that says "SCOPE NOT INCLUDED" was confusing and prompted your "honest question" and snarky salutation? I apologize if I incorrectly interpreted that as crapping. I offered you a genuine explanation as to why my asking price seems higher than you would expect, and somehow that is me having a whiny attitude? :rolleyes:

Love the Savage stock.

On the AICS I have seen many AICS legacy stocks alone go for 2k. Does not matter what they cost new. It matters what they go for now

An example is my M40A1 smear stock I bought new in 1984 for 150.00 directly from McMillan. They bring thousands now beat up

I have the same AICS chassis. I believe we have the "AICS 1.5".
The AICS 1.0 has no adjustable cheekpiece.