• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remy website has no 338LMs fewer 300 RUMs in 2011

oregon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
Portland, Oregon
www.designavs.com
When go to www.remington.com there is a link to 'select your Remington rifle by caliber' at:

http://www.remington.com/pages/news-and-resources/centerfirebycaliber.aspx

See no 338LMs. See most of the 300 RUM rifles are being discontinued. No 300 RUM or 338LM with a monster fat barrel like the 700 SPS Varmit my local retailer has on sale and the biggest can get it in is 308 (good enough deal hard for me to hold myself back if could get in a 300 RUM or 338 LM would already be home). Thought there was a 700P in 338LM. Do not see it. Is there another place to look up Remington rifles like the 700P in 338LM or do they not make it anymore? Was checking options for something beyond my 7mmRM 700 ADL.

Re: Remy website has no 338LMs fewer 300 RUMs in 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oregon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> See most of the 300 RUM rifles are being discontinued.</div></div>
You must be looking at something different than I am. I see ten different 300 rums listed and only one of them is listed as discontinued(XCR) and that is because they make a XCR II now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No 300 RUM or 338LM with a monster fat barrel like the 700 SPS Varmit </div></div>

The Sendero is a heavy barrel.

The P models have never been listed on the normal website to my knowledge. Mil and LE both have their respective websites and they never get updated. There are also a ton of models that arent even in the catalog(Like the 5R was for a long time)

It is amazing how many companies have great products but their webpages stink. Then the catalog does not have all of their products. Do they not want to sell any of them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is amazing how many companies have great products but their webpages stink. Then the catalog does not have all of their products. Do they not want to sell any of them?</div></div>
+1 !!!

They'll wake up to it eventually

The catalogs are printed so far in advance they can't cover everything.

I just wish they would keep the websites more up to date